5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston 16GB
I have a lot of Kingston memory products and never had any issues with those. good price/quality ratio .very good product
Published 15 months ago by Harold Rousseau

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm having second thoughts.
Published 1 month ago by Samson Ngo

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm having second thoughts., July 16 2014
This review is from: Kingston 16 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter SDC4/16GB (Personal Computers)
This isn't working for me. So i got my micro SD adapter to connect my R4 SD card into my computer. But when i plug it into my computer the adapter and I try touching the files, copying, pasting, deleting, and formatting. The adapter says "the disk is write protected." so I've tried to google this and the n it show me a few tricks. It was really helpful... for everyone else but me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Garbage, July 22 2014
Bad quality garbage, 10 months later doesn't work anymore but the problems started like 5 months ago with some issues .
i wasted my money there was supposed to be a lifetime warranty and i don't see any link in order to get the warranty on this

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston 16GB, June 4 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, Feb. 5 2012
Bought this SD adapter and so far so good..I've had no issues with timeliness of delivery and the product! It was cheaper to buy it here than in any other stores I looked at..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Aug. 22 2011
The 16 GB Flash drive works great in my BlackBerry, and the adapter allows me to load up the Flash drive on my computer, and to access other Flash drives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14 2014
OK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
received it very fast and works great...

5.0 out of 5 stars love these cards, June 28 2014
Beverly-Ann Wilson (Laval, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
I haven't had any problems using these cards, and I am always changing one for another in my tablet. The micro sdhc flash cards
though small are really strong, I have even dropped on and stepped on it (by accident) and it still works without glitches.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well with no issues, June 12 2014
Worked immediately on installation and no issues. This is meeting my requirements which is my definition of quality. I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro SDHC, May 18 2014
I`m amaze at the small size of this device and the vast amount of music that I`m storing on it.

I managed to register about 5,000 songs.

It is so practical with the adapter.