5.0 out of 5 stars No issues
Bought this SD adapter and so far so good..I've had no issues with timeliness of delivery and the product! It was cheaper to buy it here than in any other stores I looked at..
Published on Feb. 5 2012 by Latin Music Lover

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Garbage
Bad quality garbage, 10 months later doesn't work anymore but the problems started like 5 months ago with some issues .
i wasted my money there was supposed to be a lifetime warranty and i don't see any link in order to get the warranty on this
Published 11 months ago by Edwin

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Garbage, July 22 2014
This review is from: Kingston 16 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter SDC4/16GB (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm having second thoughts., July 16 2014
This isn't working for me. So i got my micro SD adapter to connect my R4 SD card into my computer. But when i plug it into my computer the adapter and I try touching the files, copying, pasting, deleting, and formatting. The adapter says "the disk is write protected." so I've tried to google this and the n it show me a few tricks. It was really helpful... for everyone else but me.

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, Feb. 5 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, Jan. 13 2014
For the price point, it's a good product. I'm annoyed that nobody sells the micro SD without an adapter b/c really, how many of these things do we really need? They make good stand in game board replacement pieces but that's about it.

The SD card doesn't perform very well in cold weather (but then again neither do most device batteries so it's a bit of a moot point). If you're doing anything that requires cold weather operation, I'd shell out the extra and buy the ScanDisk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Aug. 22 2011
The 16 GB Flash drive works great in my BlackBerry, and the adapter allows me to load up the Flash drive on my computer, and to access other Flash drives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston 16GB, June 4 2013
I have a lot of Kingston memory products and never had any issues with those. good price/quality ratio .very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars which I was pretty mad about, Sept. 22 2014
Martin Blakemore (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
When I first started using it (stupidly without formatting it first) it was only recognized as a 4GB card, which I was pretty mad about, but there's a lesson here, format your cards before using them! I formatted it using my phone, and it now works perfectly. I bet tons of people send things like this back, wrongly claiming to have been ripped off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 5 2015
Still works after a year. Have issues time to time with reading and keeping files on after a transfer, but can never be sure if it's the chip or just my phone, or my computer, or my method of attaching and "safely" removing. So overall no complaints!

The SD adapter snapped after a year, but I was pretty rough with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these cards, June 28 2014
Beverly-Ann Wilson (Laval, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
I haven't had any problems using these cards, and I am always changing one for another in my tablet. The micro sdhc flash cards
though small are really strong, I have even dropped on and stepped on it (by accident) and it still works without glitches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great card, Nov. 21 2010
Rodrick Macpherson "Rod /|\" (Oshawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
The only thing that would make it better is if it was C6. :)
This took a long time to actually get delivered, I'm sure because they don't make enough C4 class 16GB micro SDs yet to fill demand, but it is an awesome flash card.