summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

TOP 100 REVIEWERon June 27, 2016
This is my go-to brand when it comes to flash memory. I have installed this particular one in my phone for photos and video and has worked flawlessly as is should. My camera says "minimum Class 4" and I opted for this one. The main advantages are: (1) plug and play with both camera and computer--there is no need to initialize or anything. The adapter is excellent as it makes the Micro SD very versatile. I do not know why anyone would buy regular SD cards.

It is important to NOTE that I am a long term very satisfied Amazon Prime member :) Writing reviews is fun and challenging. Even when these products are offered at a low or no cost--in this case I paid full price--I am equally very serious at providing the most accurate and unbiased feedback so that all of us, the Amazon consumers, can have the highest possible confidence when buying a product and the best possible experience when using it. Thank you very much for the “Yes” helpful vote, and please feel free to comment and/or ask question relate to this product or other items I have reviewed on Amazon.
on February 5, 2012
Bought this SD adapter and so far so good..I've had no issues with timeliness of delivery and the product! It was cheaper to buy it here than in any other stores I looked at..
on January 13, 2014
For the price point, it's a good product. I'm annoyed that nobody sells the micro SD without an adapter b/c really, how many of these things do we really need? They make good stand in game board replacement pieces but that's about it.

The SD card doesn't perform very well in cold weather (but then again neither do most device batteries so it's a bit of a moot point). If you're doing anything that requires cold weather operation, I'd shell out the extra and buy the ScanDisk.
on August 22, 2011
The 16 GB Flash drive works great in my BlackBerry, and the adapter allows me to load up the Flash drive on my computer, and to access other Flash drives.
on June 4, 2013
I have a lot of Kingston memory products and never had any issues with those. good price/quality ratio .very good product
on September 22, 2014
When I first started using it (stupidly without formatting it first) it was only recognized as a 4GB card, which I was pretty mad about, but there's a lesson here, format your cards before using them! I formatted it using my phone, and it now works perfectly. I bet tons of people send things like this back, wrongly claiming to have been ripped off.
on January 5, 2015
Still works after a year. Have issues time to time with reading and keeping files on after a transfer, but can never be sure if it's the chip or just my phone, or my computer, or my method of attaching and "safely" removing. So overall no complaints!

The SD adapter snapped after a year, but I was pretty rough with it.
on June 28, 2014
I haven't had any problems using these cards, and I am always changing one for another in my tablet. The micro sdhc flash cards
though small are really strong, I have even dropped on and stepped on it (by accident) and it still works without glitches.
on November 21, 2010
The only thing that would make it better is if it was C6. :)
This took a long time to actually get delivered, I'm sure because they don't make enough C4 class 16GB micro SDs yet to fill demand, but it is an awesome flash card.
on May 21, 2016
after spent lot of time to find it out what is wrong the card or the my device, it was the card defective after I bought other one.
it is not good quality card.
after many time format it, even it does not work....