march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on February 5, 2012
Bought this SD adapter and so far so good..I've had no issues with timeliness of delivery and the product! It was cheaper to buy it here than in any other stores I looked at..
on January 13, 2014
For the price point, it's a good product. I'm annoyed that nobody sells the micro SD without an adapter b/c really, how many of these things do we really need? They make good stand in game board replacement pieces but that's about it.

The SD card doesn't perform very well in cold weather (but then again neither do most device batteries so it's a bit of a moot point). If you're doing anything that requires cold weather operation, I'd shell out the extra and buy the ScanDisk.
on August 22, 2011
The 16 GB Flash drive works great in my BlackBerry, and the adapter allows me to load up the Flash drive on my computer, and to access other Flash drives.
on June 4, 2013
I have a lot of Kingston memory products and never had any issues with those. good price/quality ratio .very good product
on September 22, 2014
When I first started using it (stupidly without formatting it first) it was only recognized as a 4GB card, which I was pretty mad about, but there's a lesson here, format your cards before using them! I formatted it using my phone, and it now works perfectly. I bet tons of people send things like this back, wrongly claiming to have been ripped off.
on January 5, 2015
Still works after a year. Have issues time to time with reading and keeping files on after a transfer, but can never be sure if it's the chip or just my phone, or my computer, or my method of attaching and "safely" removing. So overall no complaints!

The SD adapter snapped after a year, but I was pretty rough with it.
on June 28, 2014
I haven't had any problems using these cards, and I am always changing one for another in my tablet. The micro sdhc flash cards
though small are really strong, I have even dropped on and stepped on it (by accident) and it still works without glitches.
on November 21, 2010
The only thing that would make it better is if it was C6. :)
This took a long time to actually get delivered, I'm sure because they don't make enough C4 class 16GB micro SDs yet to fill demand, but it is an awesome flash card.
on November 20, 2014
Great product, and a very great deal! Plus it shipped very well packaged and arrived very quick. I would definitely buy this item again. Came with the adapter as well! I haven't experienced any problems with this SD card.
on April 11, 2016
I bought 2 of these and they arrived very quick. I didn't need the adaptor but this was the cheapest way to buy a nice micro SD card. They've been working well in our cell phones and tablets without any problems.

See 1 answered question