5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Arrived on time and well packaged. I had the original name brand version of this case that I had purchased at ten times the price and I find this one to be just as good.
Published on Nov. 27 2011 by BB

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good
The case was ok but the 8 in 1 charger was defective and didn't work properly. I have to hold down and bend the ipod charger if you let it go it wont charge. -_- not worth the 3.99
Published 16 months ago by Bryan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, July 9 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod, iPhone 8 in 1 Charger with iPod Touch 4G Snap-on Crystal Black Case (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Nov. 27 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, Aug. 12 2011
This case is not too bulky or heavy. The finish is comfortable, yet has enough grip and the mesh gives it a nice look while keeping it light. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Little MIx Up , But they made up for it !, May 6 2011
I ordered this item, and it was to be sent via canada post! It never got here. When I contacted the seller they where very professional and re-sent the item. It came once again via canada post in the exact time they promised!
The item was exactly what I wanted for a great price! I purchased one like this for my ipod and it cost 15$ so amazing deal!