5.0 out of 5 stars on my favorite things list !
Published on June 13 2011 by P. Michelle Reid

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be ok
I think my cats would have liked it, but the one I got sprung a leak and by the time I got around to returning it, we changed our minds about keeping it. The cats are happy enough with a regular ceramic bowl.
Published on Nov. 8 2010 by Sheste

5.0 out of 5 stars on my favorite things list !, June 13 2011
P. Michelle Reid (Flin Flon, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pioneer Ceramic Pet Drinking Fountain, Raindrop Design with Continuously Filtered Water (Misc.)
This was my third drinking fountain. I have 2 dogs (one is a puppy) and 2 cats. I love this fountain especially because it is ceramic. My puppy destroyed the plastic one I had before it. (too many pieces that can be chewed off). Not so with this one. I have to clean it often but cleaning it is a breeze. Also the pump can be reset by unplugging it and plugging it back in. (for those times when the bowl gets emptied). All of my animals use this bowl and love the running water. The only thing I would do differently next time is get the bigger model.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fountain of Nine lives, Nov. 25 2011
All of the previous water bowls we used were made of plastic. In less than 24 hours the water would be slimy, warm and full of fur. This ceramic fountain was the answer to providing our 3 cats with clean, fresh water. The pump is very quiet. If it does vibrate, simply re-ajusting the top ceramic piece or pushing down on the pump to secure the suction cups on the bottom of the pump to the bowl and this will silence any noise. The color and shape of the fountain is very beautiful. The entire fountain is easy to take apart for cleaning. It is dishwasher safe. The best part is seeing how much our cats love it. They do drink more. The sound and motion of the trickling water attracts them to it. Two of the cats prefer to drink from the top stream and one like the bottom bowl. The option with this design is a huge plus. I'de recommend this for everyone with small dog or cats.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Dec 16 2010
Crystal E (Niagara Falls, ONT) - See all my reviews
Great product. Easy to set up and a lot less work than the plastic one we used to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Sept. 23 2010
I ordered one of these fountains and just love it. It took about a week to arrive which was faster than the estimated delivery date. Once I put it all together and started filling it with water my two cats wouldn't stay away. Another great thing about this one is how quiet it is. You don't hear the motor running and there are no slurping sounds which sometimes would happen with my last fountain. All you hear with this one is flowing water which is pretty calming. Also it looks good in the kitchen.

Spoiled cats!

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be ok, Nov. 8 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned it, April 23 2012
Maybe it was just one defective piece, but I changed to dog bowl as water kept spilling out, and the top part could be easily knocked over

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, great product, July 5 2011
I was SHOCKED at how fast the fountain was delivered. I had it within DAYS. It's exactly as described, easy to assemble, and best of all, the boys (my two boy cats) LOVE IT. It's also nice & quiet which is great, because one of my boys is quite timid. Would not hesitate to recommend this company and this product. A+.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far not so good, June 13 2012
Rene the Bean (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
We received the drinking fountain in really good time. It was in perfect condition. It's now been about two weeks and so far, my cats aren't using it! We've tried turning off the fountain, we've even tried taking off the fountain part and putting their old water dish inside the open part of the base. They will drink out of their own dish, but I wonder if the black ceramic is too dark for them? Or does it take cats a really long time to get used to something new? It looks lovely in my kitchen, even if it's not plugged in and working, so we'll just keep on trying to get them used to it. I'm convinced they will like it eventually!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Oct. 16 2011
This is a great water fountain. It is extremely easy to clean and fill. The only cons are that it has a smaller capacity, which can be problematic if you have three cats, as we do. Overall though, a great product and we would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fountain, very quiet, Nov. 30 2010
This is a great fountain, the cats were very interested in it from the second it came out of the box. They love it and are not afraid of it at all. Very nice looking and a very quiet motor. Soothing for humans as well :)

ARRAY(0xb46777c8)