5.0 out of 5 stars on my favorite things list !
Published on June 13 2011 by Patricia

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be ok
I think my cats would have liked it, but the one I got sprung a leak and by the time I got around to returning it, we changed our minds about keeping it. The cats are happy enough with a regular ceramic bowl.
Published on Nov. 8 2010 by Sheste

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars on my favorite things list !, June 13 2011
Patricia (Flin Flon, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pioneer Ceramic Pet Drinking Fountain, Raindrop Design with Continuously Filtered Water (Misc.)
This was my third drinking fountain. I have 2 dogs (one is a puppy) and 2 cats. I love this fountain especially because it is ceramic. My puppy destroyed the plastic one I had before it. (too many pieces that can be chewed off). Not so with this one. I have to clean it often but cleaning it is a breeze. Also the pump can be reset by unplugging it and plugging it back in. (for those times when the bowl gets emptied). All of my animals use this bowl and love the running water. The only thing I would do differently next time is get the bigger model.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fountain of Nine lives, Nov. 25 2011
All of the previous water bowls we used were made of plastic. In less than 24 hours the water would be slimy, warm and full of fur. This ceramic fountain was the answer to providing our 3 cats with clean, fresh water. The pump is very quiet. If it does vibrate, simply re-ajusting the top ceramic piece or pushing down on the pump to secure the suction cups on the bottom of the pump to the bowl and this will silence any noise. The color and shape of the fountain is very beautiful. The entire fountain is easy to take apart for cleaning. It is dishwasher safe. The best part is seeing how much our cats love it. They do drink more. The sound and motion of the trickling water attracts them to it. Two of the cats prefer to drink from the top stream and one like the bottom bowl. The option with this design is a huge plus. I'de recommend this for everyone with small dog or cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Sept. 23 2010
I ordered one of these fountains and just love it. It took about a week to arrive which was faster than the estimated delivery date. Once I put it all together and started filling it with water my two cats wouldn't stay away. Another great thing about this one is how quiet it is. You don't hear the motor running and there are no slurping sounds which sometimes would happen with my last fountain. All you hear with this one is flowing water which is pretty calming. Also it looks good in the kitchen.

Spoiled cats!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Dec 16 2010
Crystal E (Niagara Falls, ONT) - See all my reviews
Great product. Easy to set up and a lot less work than the plastic one we used to have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be ok, Nov. 8 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned it, April 23 2012
Maybe it was just one defective piece, but I changed to dog bowl as water kept spilling out, and the top part could be easily knocked over

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Oct. 16 2011
This is a great water fountain. It is extremely easy to clean and fill. The only cons are that it has a smaller capacity, which can be problematic if you have three cats, as we do. Overall though, a great product and we would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Owners - This Is A Must!!!, Sept. 6 2014
I learned the danger of my cats drinking from a plastic fountain when I visited the vet due to a sudden sore on my 2 year old male's upper lip. The vet informed me that often bacteria from plastic drinking dishes can cause sores of that type... I was horrified that I'd been letting my kitties drink from plastic fountains for so many years!
I bought two of these to replace the two plastic fountains I had, and they worked beautifully.
Assembly was very easy.
Fountains run smoothly and my cats love it.
They are safe!!
My cat's sore went away within one week of the switch.

I have seen a few reviews concerning these being loud - that is due to improper alignment. Just unplug, readjust, and try again. It's not hard to get it set up correctly, and when they are, it runs very quietly.

I'd absolutely recommend this to ANY pet owner concerned with pet safety and health! It's worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars and they absolutely love it. The fountain is made out of high-quality ..., Aug. 19 2014
We bought this for our two Siberian cats, and they absolutely love it. The fountain is made out of high-quality ceramic and it is heavy enough that they don't push it around and spill the water, like they did with their old water bowls. The motor is very quiet and if anything the light trickling sound is very relaxing. It has encouraged our cats to drink more water, which is great in the summer months. They were curious about it at first and started drinking out of it right away. I do clean it fairly often as fur can build up in the water after a while, but so far, it has been very low maintenance. The replacement filters here on Amazon are very affordable, too - I just ordered more. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fountain, Dec 3 2014
My cat LOVES this fountain! He used to only drink out of the tap, but since I've plugged it in he's been good to go!

The only downside is unplugging the darn thing and bringing it over to the kitchen to clean it once a week. I change my filters once a month. I refill water every other day.

It's a bit heavy so he doesn't knock it over...the stainless steel might have been a better choice, but I wanted something that was similar to the sink.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›