5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Not too Big, June 28 2011
This review is from: Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer (Office Product)
I ordered this as a replacement to an old Lexmark all-in-one printer. It was extremely easy to set up, including the wifi - altogether, under 20 minutes to set up. It prints beautifully and takes up much less space than the old printer (bonus for my tiny apartment). I bought it on the recommendation of a friend, and the ink refills are much less pricey than the Lexmark. Very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep it Simple Storm..., Jan. 19 2012
I have a confession.
I am a ludite. Technology overwhelms me. While this is principally my fault; my sheltered life has been facilitated by the host of technophiles in my life. Most notably my adoring and supportive husband and my doting younger brother who have been my go-to tech support for EVERYTHING over the past 25 years. Recently, I found myself in urgent need of a new printer and had no one readily available to help me with the selection, delivery or set up.
This printer arrived 3 days after I ordered it and I was able to set up and install the drivers on my netbook in about 20 minutes [probably could have been faster, but I had to pause in disbelief several times at the ease of installation]. All in all, quite the ego boost - though I'll hold off on pursing on a career in IT.
I have now had "Roy" [yes, I name my machines] for several months and I have had no problems with wireless printing, faxing or scanning. I have yet to require replacing cartridges, however my research on replacements shows that the cost is nominal.
A decent all-in-one wireless for moderate home office use.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great multi-function printer, Jan. 1 2014
Leslie Smith (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I got this for my elderly mother, who likes to print things out wirelessly from her laptop which she uses at the kitchen table. It was easy to set up and use and has turned out to be very useful.

ARRAY(0xac6454c8)