summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

on February 5, 2011
This is the second time I have ordered this product from the same seller and I am quite satisfied with it.
I have a ceramic fountain for my dogs (5) and it works great. I clean my fountain at least once a week and I rinse the filter in cold water at the same time to get rid of any gunk on the outside. After 30 days I replace the filter. I think this is a great product and heartily recommend it for fountains that use this type of filter.
on March 30, 2014
There isn't much to say about them: Three filters to a pack, each in its own sleeve within the box - not sealed, but kept separate and protected relatively well from humidity etc. The filters are charcoal based, similar to those in a Brita filter, so they work quite well at removing chlorine, sediment and organic compounds from the water, but it will not remove minerals, salts and inorganic compounds . If you are purchasing this with concerns to the urinary tract health of your pet, you may wish to still use pre-filtered water to remove the salts and minerals which are the cause of most blockage problems.
on March 17, 2013
I've only had the Pioneer Water Dish for about a month but the filter seems to be doing its job with no problem. I wash the water dish once a week and just give the filter a quick rinse under cold water. I think it will last much longer than the product states. They are quite expensive so don't rush to replace it until you can actually see that it obviously needs it.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon October 28, 2015
Fits in the Pioneer 'raindrop' water fountain for cats. This products stops hairs and debris from floating in the water. It comes in a pack of three and does exactly what it's supposed to. You're recommended to replace them every month, but you can push that a little if you want. This is one of the only stores I've been able to find these at, Thanks!
on December 8, 2015
I use this in our stainless steel pet fountain for our 3 cats, they love it. They last a long time and even if the filter gets dirty the fountain still works. We change it every few months but it's probably recommended to change them more often. I put them in the recycling bin afterwards.
on November 25, 2011
These filters are super easy to use and very effective. The 3 pack is the best value. They are easy to find on various websites and in pet supply stores. For my particular location, Amazon is the best place to purchase them.
They do the trick. Compatible with my pet fountain. The animals drink a lot of water from here, which makes me happy knowing they're healthy. They will often come in from outside to drink water, which provides me some peace of mind knowing they're less likely to be drinking from random sources.
on April 9, 2013
I originally bought the Raindrop stainless fountain and filters with the idea that I would change the water less. I still change the water everyday more as a precaution. I have been using the system for about 2 months now, it works well and my cats love it which is the most important aspect.
Bought these for my cat waterer and they're great! I have 3 cats who use my teardrop water dish. They're picky like most cats are about theyre water and every couple weeks I change this out and you can definitely tell it's doing it's job! Would definitely recommend these :)
on November 21, 2011
This is the third time I have ordered from these guys and they have been fast and responsive every time. All of the products have arrived in perfect condition and get shipped out very quickly. I have received all of my items only 3-5 days after ordering.

See 1 answered question