biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

on January 8, 2016
I've had the water fountain for my cats for about 2 months now.
They love it and are drinking a lot more water (which is good for them, indoor pets usually don't get enough water).
These filters are super easy to change (about once a month) and do a good job of filtering our tap water.
on December 8, 2015
I use this in our stainless steel pet fountain for our 3 cats, they love it. They last a long time and even if the filter gets dirty the fountain still works. We change it every few months but it's probably recommended to change them more often. I put them in the recycling bin afterwards.
on December 4, 2015
Work as expected.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 28, 2015
Fits in the Pioneer 'raindrop' water fountain for cats. This products stops hairs and debris from floating in the water. It comes in a pack of three and does exactly what it's supposed to. You're recommended to replace them every month, but you can push that a little if you want. This is one of the only stores I've been able to find these at, Thanks!
on October 21, 2015
as advertised.
on September 29, 2015
Perfect
on September 24, 2015
Cheapest price delivery on time works as advertised
on September 8, 2015
Good product. Good price. Shipped quickly.
on September 2, 2015
Works well
on August 7, 2015
I ordered on Tuesday and they came on Thursday. I'm very impressed! I won't order anywhere else other than with them.