biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on July 7, 2015
By far the best LP collection out there. So great, sounds so amazing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2014
Those albums were made for mono and i've heard them first in mono in the 60s,

Good to rediscover that big sound for the rock numbers, and the center sound for the accoustic ones with just Dylan and his gtr and harmonicas..
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2012
I bought this new this year at a local cd shop. I love the detail when it come to the individual CD'S.

As for the CD's I thought the sound was superior in mono as compared to the remastered stereo releases except for one CD. BLONDE ON BPONDE. I'll admit I was surprised that I really didn't like the mono as much. Compare Visions of Johanna and Mobile Blues again. The drums and the "thin mercury" sound overall is better in stereo IMO. The fold out album is impressive though. But having the music the way it was meant to he listened to is a must have for obsessive Dylanites like myself.
on May 11, 2011
What can I say-That hasn't been said better? Nothing, I just wanted to say to this very demographically focused audience-" Jack Ellison!-Where are you-Homeboy?"
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2010
For Someone who has a Hearing deficiency as I do I only hear in Mono anyway and this resuces the background noises for me so that I can enjoy it far more.
0Comment2 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse