4.0 out of 5 stars Light, nice finish but short range
Published on May 11 2012 by N'Gatta

2.0 out of 5 stars good mouse, no so good keyboard
I've bought this mouse+keyboard kit 3 months ago.
I have no complaints about the mouse, but the keyboard is not good. Some of the keys don't work well (mostly the space and numpad). I have to press them exactly in the middle, or they may not work. This makes me type really slower than usual. It is really annoying.
Published 21 months ago by Gustavo Melo Gallindo

4.0 out of 5 stars Light, nice finish but short range, May 11 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse (Personal Computers)
I had to replace a previous wireless keyboard that died after less than three months of use. I decided to go to something branded because the cheaper option did not do me any good. I have to say I was sceptical, but now I do not regret my choice. This keyboard is light and feels really nice. The keys are large and positionned in sort of a wave that makes them easily accesible when typing. I use it for my desktop that is linked to my flat screen tv, so I need some distance to be able to work comfortably. That is where the keyboard reaches its limit or I should actually say the mouse. It loses accuracy over 2 meters. It is a small inconvenience for what is overall a great product. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slik wireless keyboard & mouse set!!!, April 15 2012
I really like this product. It's really lightweighted so you can basically carry it everywhere with your laptop! The design for the keyboard is quite different than what I originally use. I'm still trying to get use to it! Overall 5 stars!!! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars good mouse, no so good keyboard, March 15 2013
Gustavo Melo Gallindo (Montreal, QC - Canada) - See all my reviews
I've bought this mouse+keyboard kit 3 months ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars Range is a little poor, March 27 2013
I you try to use this with a large TV and sit a distance away with the reviver plugged into the back it will cut out. and you CAN get to the Bios with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little set that beats the comparable Logitech set., Nov. 22 2014
I bought this as a replacement for a Logitech K360 set that was driving me bonkers. Could have been some kind of interference but it used to drop connection all the time. I could never nail down the problem. So far, I have had zero issues and been quite pleased with this set. Microsoft's hardware has been good quality in the past and figured I would give their wireless keyboard and mouse set a try. Needless to say I am still impressed with the quality of their hardware. It took a bit of getting used to as my lovely Logitech layout was alas, no more (I did love the "feel" on the Logitech more than this set) After giving this little Microsoft set a fair chance I am finding that my typos are now diminishing and the general feel of the keyboard is pretty good. Same with the mouse. At first it felt weird, but now I don't notice it much. The one thing I do really like better on the Microsoft set is the mouse accuracy. It is superior to the Logitech. I game a lot with this little Microsoft 1000dpi "business class" mouse does fine and I love the way it behaves. My one big pet peeve is the shape and placement of the ESC key on the keyboard. small, long and weird. Where it should be on a normal keyboard the ~ key is there instead. Once you are used to it, it's not terribly bad, but have fun getting used to it. It can be frustrating at first.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Good!!!!, May 25 2013
It's pretty good...
Just that it doesn't have the lights to indicate the caps, num or scroll lock...
Otherwise, it functions smooth and amazingly...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, March 6 2013
Function Keys are too small. It will be perfect if they are bigger. Mouse is fairly sensitive, although the scroll wheel stucks sometime while scrolling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Sept. 22 2012
Je recommande l'achat, clavier d'une très bonne qualité pile incluse (une chance j'en avais pas au moment de ma première utilisation). je suis très satisfait du produit. Ma commande livrée prioritaire par UPS a été respecté a 100%. Merci!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality and warranty, Aug. 12 2014
Yu Dengdeng (Ulm, BW, Germany) - See all my reviews
The keyboard failed to work after less than six months.

I tried to get in touch with amazon.ca since I have my credit card with extended warranty on it but they could not provide any repair , replacement or warranty etc.

I thought you should be aware that you may probably expect an item with relatively cheaper price but extremely doubtful quality and service.

You should choose the other ones like Logitech or something. At least they could work many than half a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Keyboard & Mouse, Sept. 15 2014
Very good! Keyboard has a nice 'typewriter' sound every time you hit a key. Product comes with batteries for everything and manuals etc. It was also very easy to setup, I simply plugged the USB (used for the wireless connection between the keyboard/mouse and the computer) into a USB port on my computer, turned on the mouse and within seconds my PC automatically setup the software etc. for it and I was up and running in less than 2 minutes?

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse