4.0 out of 5 stars Light, nice finish but short range
Published 23 months ago by N'Gatta

2.0 out of 5 stars good mouse, no so good keyboard
I've bought this mouse+keyboard kit 3 months ago.
I have no complaints about the mouse, but the keyboard is not good. Some of the keys don't work well (mostly the space and numpad). I have to press them exactly in the middle, or they may not work. This makes me type really slower than usual. It is really annoying.
Published 13 months ago by Gustavo Melo Gallindo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Light, nice finish but short range, May 11 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse (Personal Computers)
I had to replace a previous wireless keyboard that died after less than three months of use. I decided to go to something branded because the cheaper option did not do me any good. I have to say I was sceptical, but now I do not regret my choice. This keyboard is light and feels really nice. The keys are large and positionned in sort of a wave that makes them easily accesible when typing. I use it for my desktop that is linked to my flat screen tv, so I need some distance to be able to work comfortably. That is where the keyboard reaches its limit or I should actually say the mouse. It loses accuracy over 2 meters. It is a small inconvenience for what is overall a great product. I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars good mouse, no so good keyboard, March 15 2013
Gustavo Melo Gallindo (Montreal, QC - Canada) - See all my reviews
I've bought this mouse+keyboard kit 3 months ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Good!!!!, May 25 2013
It's pretty good...
Just that it doesn't have the lights to indicate the caps, num or scroll lock...
Otherwise, it functions smooth and amazingly...

3.0 out of 5 stars Range is a little poor, March 27 2013
Andrew - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I you try to use this with a large TV and sit a distance away with the reviver plugged into the back it will cut out. and you CAN get to the Bios with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, March 6 2013
Function Keys are too small. It will be perfect if they are bigger. Mouse is fairly sensitive, although the scroll wheel stucks sometime while scrolling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Sept. 22 2012
Je recommande l'achat, clavier d'une très bonne qualité pile incluse (une chance j'en avais pas au moment de ma première utilisation). je suis très satisfait du produit. Ma commande livrée prioritaire par UPS a été respecté a 100%. Merci!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new keyboard!, Sept. 14 2012
My new Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 keyboard is so easy to the touch and it is very quiet. Very good price for the quality of the product. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slik wireless keyboard & mouse set!!!, April 15 2012
I really like this product. It's really lightweighted so you can basically carry it everywhere with your laptop! The design for the keyboard is quite different than what I originally use. I'm still trying to get use to it! Overall 5 stars!!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job., April 13 2014
Ok for me, easy to put in service, fair materials, works as expected, good price. What more can I ask.

4.0 out of 5 stars works as expected., March 25 2014
wish it had better range but it does what its supposed to... typed this on it :) mouse is simple design, no frills aside from the scrolling finger roller

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›