summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 11, 2012
I had to replace a previous wireless keyboard that died after less than three months of use. I decided to go to something branded because the cheaper option did not do me any good. I have to say I was sceptical, but now I do not regret my choice. This keyboard is light and feels really nice. The keys are large and positionned in sort of a wave that makes them easily accesible when typing. I use it for my desktop that is linked to my flat screen tv, so I need some distance to be able to work comfortably. That is where the keyboard reaches its limit or I should actually say the mouse. It loses accuracy over 2 meters. It is a small inconvenience for what is overall a great product. I highly recommend it.
on February 4, 2015
I bought this combo during early 2012 and I am still using it Wow!!

The original batteries lasted for more than a year and whenever I replace batteries they last for at least one year.

About durability; I finished my two years masters program with this combo. I wrote my final thesis with this keyboard, it is not the best keyboard but I would grade it above average. My two years old daughter has been throwing this mouse and keyboard from my desk since she was born in Jan-2013 and still both items are operating perfectly fine. Obviously, they are heavily scratched and look heavily used but they are operating fine.

This mouse is more accurate and versatile than my much more expensive Logitech gaming mice. This mouse works fine on my desk, on my kitchen slab, on my dining table, and on my couch. The range of this combo is never short for me. I live in an apartment and I can operate my PC from any corner of my living room.

Initially I used this combo with my Work PC, but after using it for two years I have plugged this combo with my Media PC which I use to play movies etc. So you can well imagine how sturdy this pair is.

Furthermore, I have used this combo with Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8 without any compatibility or drivers issues. May be because it is a product by Microsoft, it fits well with Microsoft PCs.

I would give this combo more than 5 stars and would definitely recommend this combo to anyone who needs a Keyboard + Mouse combo for regular use.
on March 15, 2013
I've bought this mouse+keyboard kit 3 months ago.
I have no complaints about the mouse, but the keyboard is not good. Some of the keys don't work well (mostly the space and numpad). I have to press them exactly in the middle, or they may not work. This makes me type really slower than usual. It is really annoying.
on November 22, 2014
I bought this as a replacement for a Logitech K360 set that was driving me bonkers. Could have been some kind of interference but it used to drop connection all the time. I could never nail down the problem. So far, I have had zero issues and been quite pleased with this set. Microsoft's hardware has been good quality in the past and figured I would give their wireless keyboard and mouse set a try. Needless to say I am still impressed with the quality of their hardware. It took a bit of getting used to as my lovely Logitech layout was alas, no more (I did love the "feel" on the Logitech more than this set) After giving this little Microsoft set a fair chance I am finding that my typos are now diminishing and the general feel of the keyboard is pretty good. Same with the mouse. At first it felt weird, but now I don't notice it much. The one thing I do really like better on the Microsoft set is the mouse accuracy. It is superior to the Logitech. I game a lot with this little Microsoft 1000dpi "business class" mouse does fine and I love the way it behaves. My one big pet peeve is the shape and placement of the ESC key on the keyboard. small, long and weird. Where it should be on a normal keyboard the ~ key is there instead. Once you are used to it, it's not terribly bad, but have fun getting used to it. It can be frustrating at first.
on April 15, 2012
I really like this product. It's really lightweighted so you can basically carry it everywhere with your laptop! The design for the keyboard is quite different than what I originally use. I'm still trying to get use to it! Overall 5 stars!!! :)
on September 22, 2012
Je recommande l'achat, clavier d'une très bonne qualité pile incluse (une chance j'en avais pas au moment de ma première utilisation). je suis très satisfait du produit. Ma commande livrée prioritaire par UPS a été respecté a 100%. Merci!
on January 20, 2015
I bought this keyboard and mouse as a direct replacement for the same unit I have been using for the past 2-3 years (the mouse wheel on the old one didn't work properly, the keyboard and the rest of the mouse was fine).

I noticed when it arrived that although the model was the same, it looked slightly different. The main issue was with the mouse, it feels very cheap, and the mouse buttons almost seem to press themselves sometimes. I have been using this replacement for barely two weeks, and yesterday when the mouse button actually jammed and stuck down, I ordered the Desktop 3000 unit almost immediately to replace it.

I compared the part numbers on the old and new mouse/keyboard units, and they are exactly the same, but they are not made the same. Even the old mouse takes 2 batteries, the new one 1 battery.

Disappointed in Microsoft !
on May 25, 2013
It's pretty good...
Just that it doesn't have the lights to indicate the caps, num or scroll lock...
Otherwise, it functions smooth and amazingly...
on March 27, 2013
I you try to use this with a large TV and sit a distance away with the reviver plugged into the back it will cut out. and you CAN get to the Bios with this.
on February 1, 2014
My older version died but getting dropped. Had to spend about a month trying to decide what to do. Never really bought hardware from an online source before. I'm more a walk into a store an look type. But this was the closest to my model so I ordered it. Wheather it be from over use of the On-Screen Keyboard or finally being able to type again I am extremely happy with this purchase. Shipping was funny though. It came inside a box 30 inches long 14 inches wide and 3 inches high packed full of paper. I said it was funny not bad. I liked that they went OverKill for a computer component. It showed they cared to me anyway. I give it Two Thumbs up and would now buy hardware from them more often..those fears are squashed. Thanks amazon.