5.0 out of 5 stars 6X Clear Screen Protector Cover For Apple iPhone 4
Item was received within time it was promised
Item received in perfect conditation
Price was better than expected
Published on Jan. 31 2011 by Robert

Scratches easily - within a short period of use small scratches are visible and they are everywhere.

Hard to put it on. There are small bubbles everywhere when putting on the screen and it takes much effort to get rid of them. The Techarmor screen protectors do not have this problem. Even thought the latter costs somewhat more, I prefer it.
Published 47 minutes ago by Nan Zhang

5.0 out of 5 stars 6X Clear Screen Protector Cover For Apple iPhone 4, Jan. 31 2011
This review is from: 6X Iphone 4 / 4S Screen Guard Professional protector (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was extreamily satisfied with my purchase
Item was received within time it was promised
Item received in perfect conditation
Price was better than expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, March 31 2011
I'm satisfied with my purchase - good price, arrived quickly, and it does its job. It arrived in an envelope within a couple of days and comes with a cleaning cloth. I've been using my first protector screen for about a month now and it is doing pretty well.

Only thing is I didn't apply it perfectly, so there are some corner edges that are bubbling up and it doesn't look that great. Maybe there should be some instructions on how to apply it better?

Overall, it is a good purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price, March 7 2013
Amazing price for 6 clear screen covers. Fits perfectly over my iphone4s and I can regularly change it as it gets dirty over time.

4.0 out of 5 stars bogus, June 23 2014
i waited soo long to get it but it's good i gave it a 4 star because i waited over 4 weeks but that's all I can say about it

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen guard for Iphone 4s, May 23 2014
Product came on time and was as stated Good screen protector. Works great. saves the real screen Easy to put on. No problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional iPhone 4/4S Screen Guard protector, Jan. 6 2014
These screen guards are perfect for the iPhone 4. Well made and easy to install. Very nice touch with the cloths enclosed with each protector.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, standard screen protector., Nov. 7 2011
USED ON MY iPhone 4S

-Good quality- NO RESIDUE LEFT when I take them off.

-Will get scratched due to NORMAL wear and tear, just like any other screen protector.

-Good value.

-As with any other screen protector, the touchscreen is not going to be resistant (oil-repellent/ oleo-phobic) to the smudges and marks from your finger, hence the cleaning cloth, or you could just rub it on your shirt as I do. Just a heads up.

It came in an envelope, along with a cleaning cloth. These are your standard iPhone screen protectors, I'll be ordering more of these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches easily - within a short period of use small scratches ..., Sept. 14 2014
Nan Zhang (Canada) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars ... screens were not as clear as I would have liked them to be, Aug. 21 2014
I found that these screens were not as clear as I would have liked them to be. That being said, what I did like about them was they are easier to apply than other screen guards I have purchased in the past. Plus, you can't beat the price on these. You get more than you pay for in this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen guard!, Aug. 28 2014
I am glad I bought this protector. It definitely protect my phone from any getting scratch and even from fog and dust. I would be buying more of this but this time, I will give them to my kids to protect their cell phone too. Thank for this!