5.0 out of 5 stars 6X Clear Screen Protector Cover For Apple iPhone 4
Price was better than expected
Published on Jan. 31 2011 by Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars 6x iphone 4/4s screen guard professional protector
Published 2 months ago by thomas beveridge

5.0 out of 5 stars 6X Clear Screen Protector Cover For Apple iPhone 4, Jan. 31 2011
This review is from: 6X Iphone 4 / 4S Screen Guard Professional protector (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was extreamily satisfied with my purchase
Item was received within time it was promised
Item received in perfect conditation
Price was better than expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, March 31 2011
I'm satisfied with my purchase - good price, arrived quickly, and it does its job. It arrived in an envelope within a couple of days and comes with a cleaning cloth. I've been using my first protector screen for about a month now and it is doing pretty well.

Only thing is I didn't apply it perfectly, so there are some corner edges that are bubbling up and it doesn't look that great. Maybe there should be some instructions on how to apply it better?

Overall, it is a good purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price, March 7 2013
Amazing price for 6 clear screen covers. Fits perfectly over my iphone4s and I can regularly change it as it gets dirty over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price!, Dec 5 2014
SimmZ (Quebec) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
If you consider the price (which is ridiculous), you can't go wrong by purchasing this product. Cutting is well done and fit like a glove! The protector is also a little smaller than the display height and width so it's CASE/SKIN COMPATIBLE which is very important if you use a case or skin, otherwise it will peel off by itself. Application is very easy, it don't leave any sticking residue because it's more like a "magnetic" protector, it doesn't actually stick (no glue). I worked A LOT with InvisibleShield, BestSkinEver, Belkin and other expensive screen protector and those ones are easier to install a lot! Require no fluid to install.

Only one advice : because it's not actually sticking on the display (there's is no glue) your screen need to be CRISTAL CLEAR before applying, if there is a microscopic dust under the protector, it'll not stick to the screen. It is not possible to "push" the dust off the screen by pressing on protector it with an application blade (like an InvisibleShield). If you have dust, you need to remove the protector, remove dust (with a air spray for example) and apply again. Not a big problem however. Just an advice from a professional installer!

I do recommend this product for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, but requires some patience to apply, Sept. 16 2014
I've had two types of screen guards. The way more expensive one I had in the past is a bit finicky to put on, but it is nice and flexible, so it isn't too bad. You pay for this convenience though.
These are the cheap version. They're probably a bit less resistant to scratches, but I find the biggest issue is that they are much more difficult to put on. They are very rigid, so you can't ease it on a bit at a time. You sort of have to line it up, smack it down and hope for the best. The advantage of course is that they are a LOT cheaper. You can throw away a few practice ones and it is OK. The one I've had on for a year or so has some more considerable scratches on it now, but it hasn't shifted or peeled - which I seem to remember the more expensive ones doing.
If you have the patience, I'd say give these a try. They are so cheap that even if you botch applying SIX, you'll only be out a few dollars. If you don't want to deal with putting a screen protector on, I'd just do one of the more expensive mall stalls that will do it all for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars bogus, June 23 2014
i waited soo long to get it but it's good i gave it a 4 star because i waited over 4 weeks but that's all I can say about it

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen guard for Iphone 4s, May 23 2014
Product came on time and was as stated Good screen protector. Works great. saves the real screen Easy to put on. No problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional iPhone 4/4S Screen Guard protector, Jan. 6 2014
These screen guards are perfect for the iPhone 4. Well made and easy to install. Very nice touch with the cloths enclosed with each protector.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, standard screen protector., Nov. 7 2011
USED ON MY iPhone 4S

-Good quality- NO RESIDUE LEFT when I take them off.

-Will get scratched due to NORMAL wear and tear, just like any other screen protector.

-Good value.

-As with any other screen protector, the touchscreen is not going to be resistant (oil-repellent/ oleo-phobic) to the smudges and marks from your finger, hence the cleaning cloth, or you could just rub it on your shirt as I do. Just a heads up.

It came in an envelope, along with a cleaning cloth. These are your standard iPhone screen protectors, I'll be ordering more of these.

1.0 out of 5 stars 6x iphone 4/4s screen guard professional protector, Sept. 28 2014
I am not sure if this was the first ones I ordered or the second ones the first ones were just garbage within a day of putting them on my phone I had to replace them my finger swiping over them would scratch them so bad you couldn't see the screen the second set I ordered were good not even sure if they came from same company both orders were through amazon but you seem to require 4-5 reviews for every item gets kind of confusing after awhile and very frustrating several of the items on this page that you are asking for a review for I have given three reviews for each of them already