Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Size: iphone 4/4sColor: TransparentChange
Price:$2.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(4 star).Show all reviews
on March 14, 2011
Make the job for the price. I've used the screen applicator product provided by iShield and the installation worked well. This plastic is more sticky then iShield and there is more finger traces left on the screen. But again, do a great job for the price, and you've get 6 of it!
on November 7, 2011
USED ON MY iPhone 4S

-Good quality- NO RESIDUE LEFT when I take them off.

-Will get scratched due to NORMAL wear and tear, just like any other screen protector.

-Good value.

-As with any other screen protector, the touchscreen is not going to be resistant (oil-repellent/ oleo-phobic) to the smudges and marks from your finger, hence the cleaning cloth, or you could just rub it on your shirt as I do. Just a heads up.

It came in an envelope, along with a cleaning cloth. These are your standard iPhone screen protectors, I'll be ordering more of these.
on September 16, 2014
I've had two types of screen guards. The way more expensive one I had in the past is a bit finicky to put on, but it is nice and flexible, so it isn't too bad. You pay for this convenience though.
These are the cheap version. They're probably a bit less resistant to scratches, but I find the biggest issue is that they are much more difficult to put on. They are very rigid, so you can't ease it on a bit at a time. You sort of have to line it up, smack it down and hope for the best. The advantage of course is that they are a LOT cheaper. You can throw away a few practice ones and it is OK. The one I've had on for a year or so has some more considerable scratches on it now, but it hasn't shifted or peeled - which I seem to remember the more expensive ones doing.
If you have the patience, I'd say give these a try. They are so cheap that even if you botch applying SIX, you'll only be out a few dollars. If you don't want to deal with putting a screen protector on, I'd just do one of the more expensive mall stalls that will do it all for you.
on July 3, 2012
My $30 protector from the Apple store altered the crispness of the screen, but this $2 protector kept the screen looking crisp and beautiful! It feels and almost looks like nothing is on it. It is also an extraordinary deal for it's price with each protector costing less than 50 cents each. Application was the easiest I've ever done with only one air bubble, which I easily smoothed out. The shipping wasn't horrible either considering it came in a bit over a week but it was free. The only complaint I have is that it didn't come with a cloth like promised but whatever. It gets a 4.5 but I am very happy with my purchase.
on September 13, 2011
Although it took us a while to put on straight, they are easy to take on and off before completely put on the screen. I put on on my brother's iphone 3 and it fit well, and one on my iphone 4. they aren't too flimsy so they are easier to work with. No edges seem to be coming up yet, unlike my $30 one... we will see how long these bulk and cheap ones last!

Doesn't include a piece to flatten the bubbles out, so you have to find something, we used a pink eraser (it is softer but sturdy) and it worked fairly well, but one made for these would be a nice addition.
on June 1, 2012
Prodcut arrived today, alot faster than quoted, which was nice.

Putting the screen on without any bubbles is impossible, but I can imagine all similar products have the same issue. I got the first one on pretty good, unless the screen is white I can not see the bubbles so that wil do for my first attempt.

The handy sticker in the corner does not come off cleanly, had to was it off with a wet towel, but it eventually came off, again not a huge deal.

Bottom line it will protect my phones screen, isn't that all we want?
on November 29, 2011
Okay, here is the deal. I will not say this is excellent. Nor would I say terrible.

This product is as good as the one who will apply this. Sure you may have
some bubbles and so on, but only because you didn't clean the phone surface, or
after you peel off one side, you breathed in dust over the surface (or you are simply
applying the protector in a dusty room).

This product is very good, allowing anyone to make a perfect cover for their phone.
It allows you, not guarantees you.
on July 21, 2012
Bought this product a little over a month ago and it's been great. The product is very durable and protects the screen very well without losing almost any qualities of the retina display, and also has a great feel to it. The only problem I have with the product is that it scratches very easily when you put it to use, so it needs to be replaced often if you don't want to see any scratches on your phone. But you get 6 when ordering this so definitely not a big deal and a great buy
on January 6, 2014
These screen guards are perfect for the iPhone 4. Well made and easy to install. Very nice touch with the cloths enclosed with each protector.
on March 27, 2014
They seem to work not too badly for me. I've done my phone and my daughters' friends' phone and I had never done one before... it took a couple of stabs at it, but I got it figured out (bubble issues)...once I figured out how to eliminate the bubbles it was fine. I suggest anyone else trying to use these look it up online prior to use to save yourself some time. Credit card works best and don't over handle the sticky/down side.