march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Transparent|Change
Price:$2.30+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on September 12, 2012
First of all, the price of these things is so minimal that there isn't too much room to complain. The screen protectors work fine for me, with only a few air bubbles. However, when I received mine in the mail, the package had 4 front screen protectors and 2 back protectors, which I don't need as I have a case for my phone. The description is clear that what is included is 6 screen protectors. When this issue first occurred, the seller noticed that I had posted a review stating what had happened and quickly got back to me to let me know he'd ship me out the proper screen protectors, so I was happy with the customer service... Until I got the package in the mail and it contained about 10 back-of-phone protectors! Maybe it's an honest mistake, but it was clear in my past review and in our correspondence that I definitely did not need the back protectors. And it's relatively easy to tell which is which, so you'd really have to be not paying attention to mix them up! All that being said, the price is right and for this reason only I'd probably buy this product again.
on July 14, 2014
Took a lot longer than expected to arrrive for such a small package (3 weeks or so). The little cloth that comes with is is useless, but that is really no big deal. It was perfectly shaped to my 4S and fit well. installation was the same as any other screen protector and if you are careful you can get the air bubbles out.

My main issue is that the actual protective peice of plastic had some very faint horizontal scratches in it. At first I thought it was just the plastic layer that held the screen protector, but it was the protective film istelf that had the scratches.

However, given the very cheap price, I would still recommend
on May 17, 2011
I usually go through 2-3 a month, but these seem to be better than other screens I've tried. If you're like me and refuse to pay $10 for a pack of two screens, this is for you.
on May 22, 2011
Its cheaper that other screen protectors, but by two days after application its all scratched up. I will apply another one and update the review.
on April 28, 2013
It's not the best screen protector that you can have, but then the 'good' one's out there are at least 5 times more expensive. These one's are ok if you have a used old phone and you need to replace them very frequently. If however you got a new phone that you use with care, go for a slightly better product. This may not meet your expectations. It certainly didn't met mine.
on January 17, 2015
For the price, can't complain about anything.
For those who want to give it a try, just keep in mind that it is what you pay for, it won't be as durable as other ones, it will get scratch marks more easily, but it still does the job of preventing your screen from getting scratched, so if you don't mind changing it more often, than this is a great cheap deal!
on November 15, 2013
These came with the back protectors as well. However out of the six protectors I only got one to actually go on without bubbles and falling off. I installed plenty of screen protectors before these and never had a problem with air bubbles and the protectors falling off. But for the price I paid they were well worth it.

Shipping was fast too.
on August 27, 2011
It would be nice if the screen protector can cover the lens as well. But the price is very good.
on August 21, 2014
I found that these screens were not as clear as I would have liked them to be. That being said, what I did like about them was they are easier to apply than other screen guards I have purchased in the past. Plus, you can't beat the price on these. You get more than you pay for in this product!
on September 16, 2011
These are not top-of-the line screen protectors - they leave alot of bubbling that can't be smoothed out. For me, this wasn't a big issue, which is why I ordered inexpensive screen protectors - I am satisfied with them. Note that they are all front protectors only.