5.0 out of 5 stars Works as promised
Works great, just as advertised. Convenient to use, after charging doesn't require the adapter for more than enough time for one haircut (didn't try for more than that).
Published 21 months ago by AI

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery Problem
The battery don't keep the charge enough (maybe I got only a bad one).

I returned the product because I was not able to make a full haircut on a full charge.
Published 15 months ago by LowFat

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery Problem, July 21 2013
This review is from: Wahl 3191 18 Piece Rechargeable Haircutting Kit (Health and Beauty)
The battery don't keep the charge enough (maybe I got only a bad one).

4.0 out of 5 stars haircutting kit, July 5 2013
I like the cordless feature, it does have power and we have used it a number of times, light weight compared to the older version I had. Works well for what I need to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as promised, Jan. 5 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good could be better, Sept. 27 2012
E. Aichler (Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought this clipper to replace a Babyliss one that broke down after many years.
I had hoped that this clipper could be used as a balder, as my previous one did.
While it works effortlessly, it does not go as short as I want.

If you need it for anything but balding - I think it's excellent.
For balding - look elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very little power, June 19 2012
After reading the reviews I thought this would be a good buy, but in the end it does not cut through thick hair. My husband tried it when I first opened it and he barely got through half his hair. It was too weak to cut through. Would not recommend ourchasing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as Expected, May 17 2012
It an awesome product, arrived very quickly. But mine one have a little problem with battery, it dies out too quickly. But its not a problem as it can be used corded as well.
Overall very good product, a must buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wahl Haircutting Kit, Jan. 20 2012
After having used an old no name brand set of clippers to cut my hair for several years, this cordless clipper has changed my life in a positive way. It is light weight, comfortable in the hand and charges quickly. The included accessories are of a higher quality than typical and it comes with a nice soft case for tidy storage. So far it has been a pleasure to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, Sept. 15 2011
excellent buying. i didn't had the opportunity to use it very much but the times i used it it was great.
i recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, July 1 2012
I bought this intending to use it to do my dog's fur. I ended up using it to cut my roommates hair instead and it worked perfectly. I had never used clippers on a human before so I read the instructions included with the clippers, choose the heads I was going to use from the many options(which is awesome) and minus one little slip on my part, the results were prize worthy, I think. When I started doing my dog's fur it was a little more difficult and I had to remove the head in order to accomplish anything, but slowly and surely the clippers hacked away at her winter coat. The clippers are cordless which is essential for any hair cutting or dog grooming mission and It easily holds a charge long enough to complete whatever you are undertaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clipper, April 11 2012
The hair clipper I purchased is very good, as I expected. I recommend it if you want a neat appearance.