4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on Oct. 26 2011 by MissMarinaC

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this out of necessity!
Published 7 months ago by Henry Saavedra

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Oct. 26 2011
This review is from: Office Mac Home and Student 2011 - Single License (Software)
I bought this for my Macbook Pro, I am a student and it works great! I like how the templates are already included, you don't have to download them from microsoft. I also like the full screen feature. I like the notebook feature, great for taking notes in class! Though I am still waiting for it not to correct my Canadian spelling. And also i think the design could be a little more aesthetically pleasing, more like the windows version, instead of the usual grey. Overall though it is a great tool! Has everything i need.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this out of necessity!, Aug. 28 2013
I don't really like to use Microsoft products, but find that I'm forced into using them because of school and work. I find that their products are overpriced and have too many bugs. The idea of having to enter in a product code is stupid, annoying and a waste of my time. I would rather spent my money on pages, keynote, and numbers (iWork). Plus, it's not even integrated with iCloud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Office Home and Student., Feb. 1 2013
A great buy and a wonderful resource for my MacBook. It was easy to install and works perfectly with my Mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Balancing act, Feb. 16 2012
Glad to see VB restored in Office 2011. The suite nicely balances the Mac interface while preserving the familiar PC menu tree. Nicely done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Canada, Reality Check, Dec 20 2012
Simply amazing that Amazon Canada has the nerve to send me email offering this for $121, a price so low that you have to add it to your cart just to see it. It is $89.99 at amazon dot com. Since all I need is the download and the key, I picked it up (elsewhere) for $75. It seems to work better on Snow Leopard than my old (2003) version. For the product, it is everything I expect from Microsoft (have to have it for files I receive from other people but would rather have it exorcised from my office).

4.0 out of 5 stars Hail Office Mac Home, Feb. 10 2014
Dana John Rahkola (Bracebridge, ON, CA) - See all my reviews
The MS Office Suite for Mac was simple to acquire and install and gravely needed for my MacBook, having worked forever on PC's with MS Office suite.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, Jan. 15 2014
small price to pay for a very good complete mac office good and to keep for years to come !

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, Sept. 23 2013
This product was exactly what I ordered and works perfectly. And it was inexpensive. Great buy. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Sept. 19 2013
Have used it with school. I just had to purchase it after my computer crashed. Works well. Exactly what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as everybody says, July 9 2013
I have heard a lot of smack about this product. It was honestly the last product I wanted for my mac, because of all the negative reviews on the apple website and CNET, and the list goes on. I even bought parallels 8, just to download Microsoft Word 2010 for windows which did not work out so hot for me. So, as a last resort of desperation I bought this product (from JRLIFE, which was a fantastic seller BTW). The only problem I have with this is that the resolution is not as beautiful on a retina display mac, it appears the slightly pixelated (but that is just the program in contrast to retina). But otherwise, it works great! If you are a student, this is awesome! You have notebook view, normal view, lots of different templates, and the option to create your own. I really like this product, because it is almost exactly like Microsoft Office 2010 for windows. Very similar layout, and easy-to-figure-out ribbon menus. This product also is compatible with ANY document/pdf/rtf/etc. available, which is great if you are a student and need to transfer notes and presentations everywhere. Great organization for the notebook view too. So, yes I would recommend!

ARRAY(0xb2a41b4c)

Office Mac Home and Student 2011 - Single License
Office Mac Home and Student 2011 - Single License by Microsoft Software (Mac OS X)
Used & New from: CDN$ 149.00