march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on October 8, 2015
good
on January 18, 2015
An essential purchase, but... 2011? Microsoft, please bring out a refreshed version for Mac, better adapted for retina displays! :-)
on November 7, 2014
Microsoft software on a Mac is punishment. Once it is installed, it works well enough.
on August 7, 2014
Great product. Worth it. Needed it and it works as expected.
on May 4, 2014
Didn't work. Was fully refunded though. But still a waste of my time.
on February 10, 2014
The MS Office Suite for Mac was simple to acquire and install and gravely needed for my MacBook, having worked forever on PC's with MS Office suite.
on January 15, 2014
small price to pay for a very good complete mac office good and to keep for years to come !
on September 23, 2013
This product was exactly what I ordered and works perfectly. And it was inexpensive. Great buy. I would definitely recommend this product.
on September 19, 2013
Have used it with school. I just had to purchase it after my computer crashed. Works well. Exactly what I expected.
on August 28, 2013
I don't really like to use Microsoft products, but find that I'm forced into using them because of school and work. I find that their products are overpriced and have too many bugs. The idea of having to enter in a product code is stupid, annoying and a waste of my time. I would rather spent my money on pages, keynote, and numbers (iWork). Plus, it's not even integrated with iCloud.

See 1 answered question