countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 6, 2016
everything perfect as promised
on October 31, 2015
Works as advertised .. No problems installing.
on September 8, 2014
Mac products -over hyped - over rated - over priced.
on February 23, 2014
No complaints. I can only wish it had Outlook to make it complete. MS Office remains the gold standard in office suites.
on December 5, 2013
Considering all the restrictions enforced by Apple, this is a stunning feat by Microsoft. Finally a version of Office that doesn't feel like the retarded cousin of Office on Windows. Though not all the Windows functionality is present, most typical users won't be hindered by this version.
on November 21, 2013
I ordered a 3 user/3 mac Office Home & Student and received a 1 user/1 mac Home & Business. When contacting JRLIFE, they told me that the expiry date for return had passed. I could not contact them until after I purchased my second computer, past the date, and upon calling Microsoft Customer Service with the Product Key number, they informed me that it was not the product I was promised. I feel jipped and am very upset with this seller. The product IS NOT what I ordered an PAID for.
on October 20, 2013
Not too sure why I got it, but it works okay. Certainly comes in handy when some attachments arrive in Microsoft format
even th0' my Apple software can usually open it.
on September 23, 2013
It is definitely worth the extra dollars to purchase the family pack (3 licenses) if you know you will have other computers around. The product arrived promptly and is all that is expected.
on August 16, 2013
All is good with this product. It works well with the MAC operating system and has continued to work when I upgraded to OS Mountain Lion.
on August 11, 2013
Office Mac is wonderful Product. Make sure you ordered through amazon prime not third party sellers.

I ordered it through JRLIFE for $120. The There are few things which I noticed and I think its a non-geniune CD.

1. The CD does not look genuine Microsoft CD.
2. It is Microsoft home and student edition but Outlook is also installed with the package on my mac.
3. The product key was expired.
3. I confirmed the product key on Microsoft website and this message is displayed; "The PIN entered was not recognized as a valid PIN. Please check the characters entered and try again. Without a valid PIN you cannot retrieve your Product Key. PINs can only be activated at the store where Office for Mac was purchased. Return to the store with your receipt or proof of purchase to activate your PIN."

Beware and don't be victim of piracy.

Thanks to Amazon A-Z, I got my money back instantly! I would shop more from Amazon.