summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on January 27, 2011
So far I'm enjoying this game, I've only played a few times and I enjoy singing the songs I know....would like to have access to more songs right off the bat though. Love that there are some country songs incorporated into this game....mind u I have yet to see them on the list....guess I better get playing! chow for now.....
on January 17, 2014
It is not as good as (R/B 2 by far the better of the 3 ). The songs are the _hits, in my books "classic rock" there are a few. Most of the songs are not even ROCK.....Girl's chewing gum listens' to that kind of music. If there is a R/B 4......PUT MORE ROCK INTO IT. Not pop, lets have a look Pop Band 4. Not to sure it will sell.

Good luck off to play RB 2.
on October 18, 2012
really fun to act as if we were playing the songs. Playing drums helps to let some frustrations go out !!!
on August 24, 2014