4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised but ignore toner out warning
Shipped fast.
Works as advertised with no problems at all.
Published on Oct. 23 2011 by Eddie Chu

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GENUINE
Sorry although the service was great and the follow up by Amazon was excellent, I was very disappointed that this "genuine" Black Toner Cartridge was in fact a Knock-off compatible toner cartridge which to me was false advertising!!1
Published on Feb. 9 2012 by Altedman

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised but ignore toner out warning, Oct. 23 2011
Eddie Chu (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Brother TN450 High Yield Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Black (Office Product)
Shipped fast.
Works as advertised with no problems at all.
A word of advise to Brother printer users: *Don't* believe the toner out warning, even when the printer stops printing. Search on the web for ways to reset the toner-out warning and you will print hundreds more pages until the toner truly runs out. I reset it one of my printers and two months later, I'm still getting clear printing from the toner cartridge that is supposed to be empty!

4.0 out of 5 stars Life's too short to use clone cartridges, Aug. 15 2013
This cartridge is the OEM replacement for a Brother multi-function printer I use in my home-based business. I write the print count on the label every time I replace the cartridge and find I'm getting about 10 more pages than rated life, so it works out to about 2 cents a page for toner. When I consider the value of my time, it's not worth the risk of using off-brand.

Not too much to say: it fits and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it., Jan. 29 2014
I bought this toner in October 2012, and it's January 2014 now and I still haven't run out of toner. I've printed over a thousand sheets with this toner and kind of wondering if it will ever run out.

If you need a replacement toner, this one is legitimate and hassle free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping, May 6 2014
This product arrived less than 24 hours from purchase. Based on that alone, I would buy again.

I disagree with any posts/reviews here stating this product is a knockoff. It is most certainly a Brother brand toner cartridge.

Included with the packaging is a pre-paid box and label to return your old toner cartridge for recycling - I did appreciate this and did utilize it.

** Check Google on getting the most life out of your current cartridge before ordering, if you're in a rush **

Summary: Product works well. Very fast shipping. Will buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GENUINE, Feb. 9 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting, Nov. 11 2011
This is a very long lasting toner cartridge, for a very nice and quick printer. And I've never seen a price as low as it was on Amazon. I will definitely make Amazon the first place I look for a replacement !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 2 2014
I bought the product about a week ago. It arrived @ my door for a flat rate in only 2 day. The packaging was great and it works really well.

It was a good experience to retry in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toner, July 10 2013
Works as per instruction. I am now just typing to fill in ther required number of words

David
MidWest Tire

5.0 out of 5 stars worked perfect, April 11 2014
worked perfect. better than the cheap refill toner I tried using which worked for about 10 pages then the printer said the toner was out. This is retail and works as advertised.

2.0 out of 5 stars No lasting as long as they did before, April 14 2013
For some reason, after great experiences with this printer and toner cartridge, the cartridges are not lasting and the paper is jamming. Has there been a change in the product?