march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 5, 2015
I really enjoyed this movie. A lot of reviewers compared it to Species so I had to check it out. Although there is quite a bit of CGI which I'm not a fan of they pull it off really well. I prefer animatronics and old school special effects and for me CGI often takes away from horror movies especially creature features, but this movie pulled it off really well.
Overall there wasn't anything I didn't like about this movie, being a biologist I love it when movies are accurate and this movie wasn't exactly on the ball but if it was it wouldn't have been as enjoyable, sometimes even a scientist has to just let it go and enjoy the ride, and I did and this movie was great!
on May 3, 2016
Bizarre mais intéressant...
on October 18, 2015
Film spécial bon
on November 13, 2015
parfait
on December 5, 2010
Je suis toujours surpris à la vitesse qu'on recoit les achats. Moins de 48 heures et le video est pret pour l'utilisation dans un cours d'éthique. Excellente!!
on February 7, 2014
This was a Christmas gift to my son, I wll not Watch it but he was very happy to receive it,