countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on February 4, 2013
Robo cop was a really memorable series. Seeing it again in Blue Ray I really didn't see a large change from TV to Blue Ray. looks more brighter but I would say worth it if you can get a deal.
on December 23, 2012
This is one of my favorites. I was thrilled to finally get it. I received it in perfect condition and in the time it was supposed to get to me. I'm truly happy.
on December 22, 2013
excellent product, highly recommended for buyers ... It is a beauty in its edition ... arrepento not me having spent a few dollars on this product
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 27, 2014
Awesome collection, must have for any movie fan. This also includes the extra gore scenes added into the first movie, for those true fans out there.
on August 22, 2014
Restored not to bad but he only way too get the complete Robocop on blu-ray. The cover is shiny so bonus!
on September 4, 2014
very very good
on April 11, 2015
Nice.
on July 10, 2012
I bought this set because I grew up watching Robcop I and I loved it, so I thought I should collect the trilogy but it turned out to be a big mistake. Robcop II and III are just bad, especially the plot, it feels like something put together buy some cheqp crew. Couple of times I was tempted to turn it off but I solidered on and finished them and I swear to myself I will not look at them again.