summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on May 4, 2014
There are movies that are bad. Then there are movies that are so bad they're funny. Then there are movies so bad that they're funny and then bad and then funny all over again. Very few movies have ever made me laugh as much as this one has. It is the best thing ever created simply because you can't believe it was ever made in the first place. If you want side splitting laughter for a good hour and a half, this is what you need to buy!
on May 20, 2016
There are movies that make you cry, laugh, get scared and make you think. This movie doesn't do any of that, it just makes you hope that there is a god and one day you can die and go to heaven and for get what you saw. The acting is the worst I have ever seen, the production is worse than a public school play and the story doesn't make a lick of sense. Double decker bologna sandwiches are a weapon against the trolls. GREAT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY 5 STARS!!!!!
on July 2, 2015
This movie is just too bizarre not to buy and watch, especially if, like me, you love weird movies and especially if you like "horror" movies. So many "wtf" scenes in this movie. I think the director must be an alien or something. If you like serious movies and for movies to "make sense" and win academy awards, this is not the movie for you. If you can laugh at the absurd, then get this one!
on July 6, 2004
i love this movie. my roommate and i watch it over and over. the acting and writing are so bad that it's hard to believe anyone expected it to be scary. there's a part where the witch-goblin seduces a teenage 80's boy with a corn on the cob, and there's a dance sequence... oh, too much to write. soooo funny! and unlike other bad horror movies, its also weird, so its not bad as in cliche and predictable. Just bad as in bad writing, bad acting, fake effects, ridiculous plot turns. classic lines. a gem.
on January 13, 2016
This movie is wonderful, it's even better if you ingest large quantities of questionable substances first (and many times during)
on April 4, 2011
We ordered this movie after hearing from someone else that it so bad it was good! It definitely met with our expectations which were very low. The movie arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I'm sure we'll watch it many more times when we want a laugh.
on April 24, 2012
I am not a critic so my only criteria for any movie is to be entertained. If I am entertained, it gets a thumbs up no matter what the quality. I must say, this was certainly entertaining. Some of the acting is so funny/bad, whatever you want to call it, it actually makes you want to continue to watch to see if there is going to be more. There is a reason the Police Academy franchise has for the most part out performed most Meryl Streep movies, people like me that just want to be entertained. This film fits the bill. Loved it