5.0 out of 5 stars HILLARIOUS!
Published on July 6 2004 by Nico

1.0 out of 5 stars Best awful movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
We ordered this movie after hearing from someone else that it so bad it was good! It definitely met with our expectations which were very low. The movie arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I'm sure we'll watch it many more times when we want a laugh.
Published on April 4 2011 by Liana

5.0 out of 5 stars HILLARIOUS!, July 6 2004
This review is from: Troll 2 [Import] (VHS Tape)
i love this movie. my roommate and i watch it over and over. the acting and writing are so bad that it's hard to believe anyone expected it to be scary. there's a part where the witch-goblin seduces a teenage 80's boy with a corn on the cob, and there's a dance sequence... oh, too much to write. soooo funny! and unlike other bad horror movies, its also weird, so its not bad as in cliche and predictable. Just bad as in bad writing, bad acting, fake effects, ridiculous plot turns. classic lines. a gem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Worst Movie, May 4 2014
This review is from: Troll 2 [Import] (DVD)
There are movies that are bad. Then there are movies that are so bad they're funny. Then there are movies so bad that they're funny and then bad and then funny all over again. Very few movies have ever made me laugh as much as this one has. It is the best thing ever created simply because you can't believe it was ever made in the first place. If you want side splitting laughter for a good hour and a half, this is what you need to buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Best awful movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 4 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Ms. Streep, This is why we watch movies., April 24 2012
This review is from: Troll 2 [Import] (DVD)
I am not a critic so my only criteria for any movie is to be entertained. If I am entertained, it gets a thumbs up no matter what the quality. I must say, this was certainly entertaining. Some of the acting is so funny/bad, whatever you want to call it, it actually makes you want to continue to watch to see if there is going to be more. There is a reason the Police Academy franchise has for the most part out performed most Meryl Streep movies, people like me that just want to be entertained. This film fits the bill. Loved it

Troll 2 [Import]
Troll 2 [Import] by Claudio Fragasso (DVD - 2010)
CDN$ 15.98 CDN$ 15.04