march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on January 28, 2011
I reall y like the unit but only have one problem when I us the the bluetooth part of the systom the phone book part does not always work , but otherwise love it
on January 24, 2011
I bought it from amazon.ca ,shipping ,packeging ,customer service was very good
Ilike this garmin , but the traffic is not accurate ,bluetooth doesn't work in everyphone ,and when it works caller id and phone book sometime it works sometime not .
speed limit indicator don't work in canada ,where i live .
ihave it for one month so far everything working fine .except what i mention above.
i hope garmin solve these probleme .
on April 4, 2013
My only complaint is the delayed response time when i'm keying in addresses for example to search a location. It seems to take a few seconds to register the information and appears like it is frozen or not responding right away. So I have to pause sometimes to wait for it to register the information i'm keying in. Outside of that, i would still recommend the product. I love the large screen and the display and am still happy with the product overall.
on April 21, 2014
Works like a charm. Could use some refining for the Geocaches (they used to show up as treasure chests now, they look like any other custom waypoints which is very disappointing - hope Garmin can correct that). Otherwise, very good unit, works fast, and very accurate.
on March 11, 2013
I had this unit before, it does everything it says it would.I've used it on our travels but we mainly use it for geocaching
on January 27, 2011
In general nice interface, very easy to use. Very large screen and accurate.
My only complaint is that sometimes the directions given are not the fastest.
Always room for improvement I guess.
on January 5, 2014
We have had 3 Garmins. Far better and at a better price point then other products out on the market.
on November 29, 2011
A really good unit. I have had two others in the past, and this one is much better. Very accurate. Easy to set up. It also replaces my hands free BlueTooth BlueAnt, which is a piece of crap. This is a better hands free unit than the BlueAnt! Bonus!
Really good deal on Black Friday too. 4 stars because, nothing is perfect...