5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive cable
This is a cable costing me about 1/4 of what I would have to pay in a store, but it works as well as the more expensive cable.
Published on May 26 2013 by World traveller

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality control!
Published 22 months ago by Aussiebob

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality control!, Sept. 15 2013
This review is from: 10' USB 2.0 GOLD A-B Printer Cable for HP/Brother 10 Feet (Electronics)
Something as simple as a printer cable either works or it doesn't, and in this case the one I received did not! After spending a considerable amount of time attempting to figure out why my computer would not recognize my new printer after following all the set-up instructions very carefully (twice!), I was left with only one other possibility, the cable. Fortunately, the HP cable I had from my old printer was configured to work fine with the Brother as well, so I gave it a try....instant success! The irony in this, is that the reason I bought the recommended new cable at the same time as ordering my new printer, was that I wanted to avoid the hassles that can result from attempting to hook-up with the wrong cable, so much for that! Although I am not out much at a cost of under $6.00, I wasn't impressed!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product, July 21 2013
The cable caused my printer to print blank pages, do not buy this product. I will not be buying from monoprice again.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work at all, Aug. 22 2013
Allan Nadler (South Orange, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Amazon sent me a defective USB cord. For 6 bucks not even worth returning, but annoying to be sure. A drag !

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Cable, Sept. 13 2013
I bought one of these from theWireless USA. First of all it is NOT gold as advertised. Also, it DOES NOT WORK. My Brother 7060 printer has been acting really weird since I switched to this cable and it usually takes 3 or 4 tries to get it print properly. Lots of paper has been wasted because of that. Definitely would not recommend this cable to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, Jan. 17 2014
Bought a Brother Printer and this cable together. After connected, Windows 7 just couldn't recognize the printer. Tried hours and hours to re-install, downloaded several different drivers, connected to different PCs, contacted Brother support.... finally, the problem was solved by bought a new cable from a shop.

1.0 out of 5 stars This cable will not work with the printer that it is recommended with. The cable needs to be 6 feet long or less., April 26 2014
This cable is too long to work with the Brother DCP7065DN. The cable needs to be 6 feet or less. Took lots of interaction with the Brother Help Desk to determine it was the cable that was the problem. Do not purchase this cable unless you have confirmed that a 10 foot cable is acceptable. Save the headace

1.0 out of 5 stars not compatable at all, June 8 2014
Did not work with brother printer at all! When I gave command only blank page prints. But when I changed this with another wire, that just worked perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waiste of $$$$, April 13 2014
Received the cable , don't even work
what a waiste of $$$

Dont' bother buying from them

Garbage cable !!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cable is defective, wasted my money., April 14 2014
Windows says my device is not connected correctly.
Bag was open when cable arrived. May have been returned by another customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive cable, May 26 2013