summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on November 17, 2001
Now this movie is out in DVD, I can throw my well-used VHS tape away. This is my most used video in my film library. Never get tired of watching it. Hoffman and Redford are brilliant in their portrayals of Woodward and Bernstein. Even my teenagers school borrowed my movie to show the children how the downfall of Nixon came about. An entertaining movie but also an educational piece for the younger generation who only read about Watergate in their history books.
on April 21, 2000
This is a masterpiece of a film. Wow! As a future history teacher, this is a film that I will show in my classroom over and over, because it shows what happened without dramatizing it. The story is dramatic enough, without any extra drama. It's a testament to everyone involved in All the President's Men that this film is one of a kind, and one in a million. Redford and Hoffman are superb in their roles. Too bad this film didn't win more Oscars.
on August 29, 2000
Hey folks, I love "Die Hard" just like the rest of you. But, this movie manages to keep you on the edge of your seat just the same without the blood and guns and car chases. Movies do not get any more exciting than this. Whenever a friend wants my opinion on a great adventure movie, I tell 'em about this one. And what makes it even more compelling...........it really happened. A great companion to, "Dick".
on January 20, 2002
This movie is great. It is probably one of the best adaptions that could have been made considering all the legal ramifications if made wrong (according to Redford's written interview on the DVD). The reason for this review is to say that I prefer the VHS because at the beginning of the VHS, there is an interview with Woodward and Bernstein which is really great. The DVD lacks this interview.
on January 22, 2014
Another great movie gets a great blu ray treatment with a blu book. The transfer is flawless and the book itself is very well done. Highly recommended!!
on December 10, 2002
This movie has it all. The media, what really goes on? Things have changed since then in ways that were never even imagined! Check it out to experience the thrill and adventure as Redford and Hoffman take you on an incredible journey behind the scenes.
on February 5, 2012
This is an excellent movie for those who like to think. The story is spell-binding, the acting is admirable. And...no one can run like Robert Redford.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 11, 2016
One of the better political movies out there with youngsters Hoffman and Redford. Plenty of extras on the backgrounds to what happened.
on June 19, 2016
Undeniably one of the best movies ever made. I went through the movie, the extras and the bonus disc in one sitting. Fabulous!
on August 29, 2014
I was so happy I ordered this movie.I got in a timely fashion.The price was great! I had taped it years ago from tv but the VHS tape
disintigrated into nothing.Thank heaven for DVD'S. Betty