5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Playbook
I purchased this cable to get HDMI out from my Blackberry Playbook. It works perfectly for that application at a fraction of the price of an "official" cable.
Published on April 3 2012 by Glenn1963

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work with acer a110 tablet but they refund the money
I boutght this product to be use with an acer a110 tablet but it didn't work at all the image on the tv is to fuzzy, I send an email to the manufacter but I am still waiting for the new cable, is being more than a month since I first order the product.
After not receiving the cable the company refund the money.
Published on Dec 17 2012 by Alfredo R

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Playbook, April 3 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4, 6 FT / 1.8 M (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, March 7 2012
HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4, 6 FT / 1.8 M

I had ordered two cables....first two arrived but did not function.
Contacted the Manufacturer through the Amazon site and a few weeks later two more arrived....one of them worked.

Once again contacted the manufacturer through the Amazon site and finally a cable arrived and it worked.

I found that the manufacturer bent over backward to rectify the problem of the faulty cables -- they were super to deal with.

Long wait, a number of issues but the linkup between the TV and the Playbook is great to have. Display on the 42" screen is fantastic and audio is superb.

For the small price I had to pay it was worth the aggravation.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4, 6 FT / 1.8 M, July 10 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It's exactly the cable recommended by and for ASUS
It works perfectly
It's a very good quality material
It's compact

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work with acer a110 tablet but they refund the money, Dec 17 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
After not receiving the cable the company refund the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, Dec 20 2012
R. Tawa - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I purchased this product to connect my Motorola Xoom tabler to my Sony HDTV. Worked perfectly. Watched a few episodes of Battlestar Galactica on YouTube and the image was great. It was nice to have a 6ft cable to reach the back of the TV and have a little flexibility to put the tablet where I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cables, April 2 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
These cables are awesome. Great price and they work just fine. You can buy some really expensive cables but these will do the job for much less money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hdmi type 4, Nov. 4 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
delivery was late arriving but an excellent product. Simple plug and play with my tablet with my HD LED smart TV. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to believe!, Jan. 29 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
If you've ever gone to a big box store and purchased electronics, you are familiar with the next sales pitch..."will you need cables with that"? I used to cringe at the thought of this...but not anymore! When I first found this cable on Amazon.ca, I did a double take at the price...was this even possible? I had just purchased the exact cable from a big box store for $29.99 plus tax! I ordered this cable from Amazon.ca and was blown away! The cable is almost a copy of the one from the big box store. Although the big box store cable is slightly thicker, there was no signal loss and both cables came with gold tipped ends! I ordered this on January 7th, 2013 and received it on January 24th. It came packaged in a plastic bag inside a courier mailer bag and had no damage. I would recommend this to anyone annoyed with the retail markups associated with these type of products!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Advertised, April 13 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The cable is not 6ft long as advertised. It is 66" long. Sounds like false advertising to me. Maybe 6" doesn't sound like much but vendors need to be more precise with their info. It makes Amazon look bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars First try had issues, but then was fine., Jan. 14 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Not sure what happened, but the first time I tried connecting my Playbook to my Plazma TV, and the video was not streaming smoothly. I thought it was the cable, but I later tried a different HDMI port and it appears to be fine. Got it for a good price, compared to ridiculous retail pricing for just a cable.

I also got one for a friend, and they had no issues. Oh, don't get anything shorter than 6 ft, which is already very short. :)