countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 12, 2016
Fonctionne très mal avec mon ordinateur portable Lenovo. J'ai un affichage mauve et des problèmes de couleurs. Je n'ai aucun problème avec mon Lenovo lorsque je l'utilise avec un autre câble que celui-ci.
on May 11, 2016
This cable failed after a few weeks of use. No amount of wiggling could get the cable to stay seated and establish an HDMI connection with my flat panel. Though, it was great for the week or so that it worked! Double plus good! Failed to last a month, and I did not abuse it whatsoever.
on April 3, 2012
I purchased this cable to get HDMI out from my Blackberry Playbook. It works perfectly for that application at a fraction of the price of an "official" cable.
on March 7, 2012
HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4, 6 FT / 1.8 M

I had ordered two cables....first two arrived but did not function.
Contacted the Manufacturer through the Amazon site and a few weeks later two more arrived....one of them worked.

Once again contacted the manufacturer through the Amazon site and finally a cable arrived and it worked.

I found that the manufacturer bent over backward to rectify the problem of the faulty cables -- they were super to deal with.

Long wait, a number of issues but the linkup between the TV and the Playbook is great to have. Display on the 42" screen is fantastic and audio is superb.

For the small price I had to pay it was worth the aggravation.
on July 10, 2013
It's exactly the cable recommended by and for ASUS
It works perfectly
It's a very good quality material
It's compact
on December 17, 2012
I boutght this product to be use with an acer a110 tablet but it didn't work at all the image on the tv is to fuzzy, I send an email to the manufacter but I am still waiting for the new cable, is being more than a month since I first order the product.
After not receiving the cable the company refund the money.
on December 20, 2012
I purchased this product to connect my Motorola Xoom tabler to my Sony HDTV. Worked perfectly. Watched a few episodes of Battlestar Galactica on YouTube and the image was great. It was nice to have a 6ft cable to reach the back of the TV and have a little flexibility to put the tablet where I wanted.
on April 2, 2012
These cables are awesome. Great price and they work just fine. You can buy some really expensive cables but these will do the job for much less money.
on November 4, 2012
delivery was late arriving but an excellent product. Simple plug and play with my tablet with my HD LED smart TV. So far so good.
on January 29, 2013
If you've ever gone to a big box store and purchased electronics, you are familiar with the next sales pitch..."will you need cables with that"? I used to cringe at the thought of this...but not anymore! When I first found this cable on Amazon.ca, I did a double take at the price...was this even possible? I had just purchased the exact cable from a big box store for $29.99 plus tax! I ordered this cable from Amazon.ca and was blown away! The cable is almost a copy of the one from the big box store. Although the big box store cable is slightly thicker, there was no signal loss and both cables came with gold tipped ends! I ordered this on January 7th, 2013 and received it on January 24th. It came packaged in a plastic bag inside a courier mailer bag and had no damage. I would recommend this to anyone annoyed with the retail markups associated with these type of products!