5.0 out of 5 stars Family fun
The family really enjoyed the film and had some good laughs. We even gave it to my parents, who are in their 80s, and they enjoyed it too.
Published 13 months ago by katherine

1.0 out of 5 stars Craptactular
Not only was this movie not funny, it produces rage. Rage at the fact that the only reason this movie was made was to give Adam Sandler's friends employment. There is absolutely no plot in this excuse for a movie. Adam Sandler has to stop making movies.
Published 17 months ago by George Snare

5.0 out of 5 stars Family fun, Aug. 24 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buddy movie, May 24 2014
Great for anyone with a family and wants a quick glimpse of the old days. Hilarious scenes! A definite must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grown Ups, April 21 2014
This review is from: Grown Ups Bilingual (DVD)
I am a comedy lover and this one is hilarious. I give it a 5/5 for the laughs and I am an Adam Sandler fan :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really funny, April 5 2014
This movie is really funny. I like it when I watch a movie more than once I catch something I've missed before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grown Ups, Nov. 29 2013
This review is from: Grown Ups Bilingual (DVD)
I like Adam Sandler in some movies, not all of them. This is one that I enjoy watching obviously since I bought the dvd. Lots of laughs and great cast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28 2014
This review is from: Grown Ups Bilingual (DVD)
It make us laugh no stop ha

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 6 2014
nice movie

1.0 out of 5 stars Craptactular, March 31 2013
George Snare - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grown Ups Bilingual (DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Grown Ups Blu Ray Canadian has defective audio track!, Nov. 30 2010
I bought this movie and it has a defective audio track! The movie comes on after the trailers very loud & full of distortion and the audio skips and sputters! It is like this throughout the movie!
A second copy has done the same thing! Beware!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cast of actors, average comedy, Jan. 3 2011
Tommy Skylar (The Great White North) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Grown Ups Bilingual (DVD)
Like many people who watched this movie, I saw it because of the cast it featured. I like a good comedy and Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade and Rob Schneider are well respected and talented actors in their own way. I read many negative reviews about Grown Ups but the cast still made me want to see it. I am disappointed? Well, yes and no because I knew it wasn't going to be all that great but at the same I am because those actors have starred in good movies and would have you expect something a little better. The storyline goes like this: 5 childhood friends are reunited following the death of their beloved junior high basketball coach. They then decide to spend a weekend together at a lake house together and bring their families. As the title suggest you can expect to see grown up *ahem* people enjoying their moments together, rebuilding their relationships, catching up on what's been going on all these years and be immature adults. This storyline leads to interesting and funny situations and some not-so-funny as well, it hits and misses really.

I'm not saying the movie is terrible, because it's not. But it uses too many clichés and jokes you've seen a hundred times before (farts and such); it's a little predictable as well. There are some moments that you are likely to enjoy if you are a fan of these actors, I don't get how you could like these actors and hate the movie beginning to end. If you're a fan of the cast then you might want to see it, just don't expect a great movie out of grownups. I find it funny how the highest ranked reviews for this film are all 5 stars yet many reviewers are claiming this movie is horrible, it just proves how viewers will be divided when it comes to having an opinion for this movie. As far as I'm concerned, I enjoyed it for what it was and it was an entertaining film but it was nothing exceptional. 3/5 stars.

Grown Ups Bilingual
Grown Ups Bilingual by Dennis Dugan (DVD - 2010)
CDN$ 9.99 CDN$ 6.99