march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

on February 17, 2016
The movie starts out with 5 kids who look like the adult stars winning the city championship in basketball in 1978 at the buzzer. 30 years later they reunite at Coach "Buzzer's" funeral and opt to spend a weekend together at a lake house with their families. Three of them have "normal" families that don't appreciate them. A fourth is married to a woman twice his age and a fifth is still single.

The humor consists mostly at exchanging barbs and zingers, making fun of people who are fat, short,ugly, or old. There is a sophomoric running joke of the 4 year old that still breast feeds (even in public) because the liberal permissive parents can't say no. This joke could have been left out. (Sometimes less is more.) After spending a few hours outdoors, the big five notices that their families are all inside in their electronic world. They go inside and force the family to enjoy the great outdoors with expected results. Eventually the team they beat for the championship as kids challenges them to another basketball game because Robin Williams didn't gross us out enough.

The movie ends on a warm and fuzzy note as many inane comedies do, teaching us a lesson on the importance of family and friends, but not overly warm and fuzzy. I thought Salma Hayek did an excellent job considering her poorly written lines and overall weak script.
on October 24, 2015
great
on January 24, 2015
Too funny!!!
on January 6, 2015
Came in two days before it needed to. Really awesome! Now I have both 1 and 2!
on August 6, 2014
nice movie
on July 28, 2014
It make us laugh no stop ha
on May 24, 2014
Great for anyone with a family and wants a quick glimpse of the old days. Hilarious scenes! A definite must!
on April 21, 2014
I am a comedy lover and this one is hilarious. I give it a 5/5 for the laughs and I am an Adam Sandler fan :)
on April 5, 2014
This movie is really funny. I like it when I watch a movie more than once I catch something I've missed before.
on November 29, 2013
I like Adam Sandler in some movies, not all of them. This is one that I enjoy watching obviously since I bought the dvd. Lots of laughs and great cast.