5.0 out of 5 stars Works everywhere
I bought 3 and they all are as advertised. Gave away one to a friend and he is still thanking me every time he uses it.
Anyway, I recommend it if you have a need for one.
Published 9 months ago by Tabs

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Arrived
We ordered this product one month before we left for Australia, got the note that it was despatched the next day but it didn't arrive by the time we left Canada. Unfortunately due to a lack available time due to packing up the house etc. we didn't chase these guys up. It may have been a genuine mistake.

I suggest you email the vendor before placing an order.
Published on Jan. 10 2012 by Swellsy

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Arrived, Jan. 10 2012
This review is from: Universal International Travel Plug Adapter for all Countries (Electronics)

I suggest you email the vendor before placing an order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works everywhere, June 26 2013
Anyway, I recommend it if you have a need for one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not A voltage Adapter, Feb. 11 2012
While the information about this product in the fine print was accurate, the bold print was a little misleading in the original add. It appears that it has now been changed. Product does modify types of plug prongs but does not adjust for voltage differences 110-120V North American standard to 220-240 used in many international Countries.
So check you intended appliances for use prior to plugging in or problems will happen. Gave it 3 stars because it does do what the fine print and the caution inside the package say it will do

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, Jan. 13 2012
Received on time. Good deal for the price and it works very well. Now, with the adapter, I don't need bring a pocket to hold adapters for different countries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used in Portugal, Oct. 9 2011
I found this product worked exactly as specified.

In a few hotels, the bedside lamps amazingly would not plug into their designated receptacles.
Though that was not why I purchased it, this adapter fit with no problem solving this unexpected problem.

Keep in mind, that it is only a physical adapter and not a voltage adapter.

ARRAY(0xb5b804f8)