biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 11, 2012
While the information about this product in the fine print was accurate, the bold print was a little misleading in the original add. It appears that it has now been changed. Product does modify types of plug prongs but does not adjust for voltage differences 110-120V North American standard to 220-240 used in many international Countries.
So check you intended appliances for use prior to plugging in or problems will happen. Gave it 3 stars because it does do what the fine print and the caution inside the package say it will do
on October 9, 2011
I found this product worked exactly as specified.

In a few hotels, the bedside lamps amazingly would not plug into their designated receptacles.
Though that was not why I purchased it, this adapter fit with no problem solving this unexpected problem.

Keep in mind, that it is only a physical adapter and not a voltage adapter.
on March 10, 2014
I can charge an iPan Mini, iPhone 4, and iPod all at the same time.

Blackberry phones and tablets won't charge though....

Since we mostly have Apple devices, this is a good solution for us.
on June 29, 2013
I have used a similar product, the Canadian plug, with an adapter and was pleased to see this unit with the range of European plugs. A handy tool at a good price. Service was excellant.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon June 26, 2013
I bought 3 and they all are as advertised. Gave away one to a friend and he is still thanking me every time he uses it.
Anyway, I recommend it if you have a need for one.
on June 13, 2014
Seems like a solid usb charger, has international plugs that are easy to change. There are blue LEDs that light this unit up so it't easy to plug devices in at night.
on January 13, 2012
Received on time. Good deal for the price and it works very well. Now, with the adapter, I don't need bring a pocket to hold adapters for different countries.
on November 30, 2012
Do what it's supposed to, but very big. I would prefer to buy smaller individual adapters instead. A little bit fragile too, take care when manipulating.
on April 30, 2013
Haven't used it completely but it seems to work with my iPhone and ipad.
We will see how it works overseas...
on December 16, 2015
Great product and perfect for travel in Europe.
I would recommend this USB charger.