march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 27, 2012
The title for the product is misleading in the fact that it calls its self "power adapter" when in fact is a plug adapter.Of course that should be evident by the price charged. However as a universal plug adapter it does the job.
It saves having several different plugs for different world regions. The shipping was within the guidlines, and I am satisfied with the product.
on January 25, 2012
A nice tool to get connected while on the move. Thanx the seller - I received it perfectly new, sealed, packed & working, as was advertised. Though the shipping was pretty late - but no qualms - the product is good. Works well... a needed eqpt. 4 ppl who r regularly flying globally.

Thanx Amazon!
on November 16, 2010
A very good and versatile adapter and quick delivery too. It has enabled us use our electrical products from Europe in North America. I love the fact one can easily save power by sliding the green button to an 'on' or 'off' position. Highly recommended.
on January 5, 2013
I don't even know the name of 150 country's but I purchased for my mother and her trip to Ireland in the new year. She has a breathing machine, and this will keep her equipment working no matter where she goes.
on August 15, 2011
Adapter worked in all our hotels (France, Germany, and Italy) We charged camera batteries and ran our North American laptop through it.
on August 18, 2014
Disastrous product. Wrecked my Canon battery on first use in Europe and it too was damaged. Cost me C$150 to get a charger in Spain and a Canon replacement charger. After a hassle, they gave a full refund.
on March 23, 2013
It's an easy to use and handy to use.
Happy with my purchase. It's worth money but the only problem was I have to wait very long to receive this item but once I received I m happy.
on September 17, 2015
The picture does not represent how cheap the build actually is on this adapter. There's no way I'm plugging my stuff into this. I was seduced by the price and I should have known better. My bad.
on February 11, 2011
I bought this adapter to be used in the UK and Europe. But when I got to the UK, the adapter failed to work. I couldn't power my laptop, camera recharger and etc. Maybe I was unlucky and received a defective product. However, I didn't receive a response when I sent a message to the seller about my difficulties.

Update: A couple of weeks later, I did receive a response from the seller and received a replacement adapter.
on September 1, 2014
doesnt work blew up while in the uk
waste of money