countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 1, 2012
This product is a great option for those who find it awkward to use their fingers to 'touch type' on a small screen or keyboard.

I bought the product initially from another purveyor at a much higher price. It was overpriced then (almost double Amazon's listed price) but I would still have rated it very well. Many styli do not work well on a capacitive touch screen, whilst this one does. The soft foam rubber tip does not damage the screen. The stylus does a great job with touch screens on phones and tablets.

It is very well-constructed. It feels substantial in my hand and it is well-weighted and balanced. It feels like a good pen, with just the right weight. That's part of why I love it so much. I noticed some reviewers mention the 'plastic clip' but mine is most definitely metal. If they've changed their construction, that may explain the dissatisfaction - but I really am happy with mine.

The only thing I find is that it's hard to 'keep with one's phone or tablet' because there is no clip that comes with it, to attach it to the unit itself. I think there may be some cases that provide a slot for a stylus but I haven't yet found one. That, for now, is my main challenge and criticism. It would be great if they would make a clip that could attach to the side of a phone or tablet, to hold this stylus in place for ready/easy-access.

On the whole, this is a great product. I hope that you'll buy it and love it the way I love mine!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 18, 2012
Other reviews indicated the Griffin Stylus works great -- it certainly does!
I have a real hard time trying to use my wife's ipod touch with my fingers (especially the keyboard) and this stylus works MUCH better than I had expected.
The bonus is that it is a perfect fit to clip to the case on it.
Very pleased and the item arrived very quickly too..
on April 21, 2012
Great stylus. The tip is a different compound than the others I've tried. This one has far less resistance and glides a lot easier. It feels more like writing with a regular pen than other ones I've tried.
on September 8, 2011
The Griffin GC16040 Stylus, is exactly what I needed to enable me to really enjoy and operate my new smart phone. I have long nails and I had no end of frustration trying to text etc..
I have suggested it to a number of friends.
on July 9, 2011
This stylus has worked out very well. If you have manicured long fingernails that prevent touching the "meat" of your finger to the screen conventiently, this is for you.
on January 5, 2013
fonctionne parfaitement , convient tres bien a tout type de tablette ! Je le recommande a tous ceux qui veule un.
on October 26, 2014