march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 5, 2013
So I get the drive and finally put it into my system, and it does not even recognize or detect. Speak with Mircosoft, and was lucky that I put it in when I did because it was close to the 90 days after purchase. Got a new drive sent back to me and that did not work and had to send brand new console in for fixing. Not sure if the initial drive caused damage to the hard drive connectors or if it was just the console. But when the console was returned, pluuged in replacement drive and everything was good to go. Its a hard drive, what do you expect.
on April 3, 2013
upon first buying this product i was under the impression because of the picture that i would revive a 250gb Microsoft hard drive. It however ended up being a 320gb "fake" one. Having said that there is nothing really wrong with it that i have seen so far. Ss long as you know that it is not the real one from microsoft as shown in the picture then you should be fine with getting this
on July 11, 2015
Why are you asking me to review old hardware still?
on August 29, 2014
Works great. Nice price.
on December 28, 2011
Pretty straight forward. Purchased this hard drive, shipped quickly, plugged it in and it worked. All Good. Bought because my old hard drive died after 14 months, and Microsoft would not replace.
on August 17, 2011
It is nice to have so much space now. I have all my games installed on the hard drive and still have space left over.