1,210 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful film with beautiful steebook case
The movie is simply stunning. It's my favorite Tarantino's film. What really amazing with Kill Bill (both part 1 and 2) is that the more I watch it, the more is getting better. I bought the steelbook case version. Even though it's more expensive, it really worths it. It's one of the most beautiful steelbook out there.
Published 14 months ago by don-hi

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of 20 bucks!
Published on May 1 2004 by Jen333

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful film with beautiful steebook case, May 23 2013
This review is from: Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Steelbook Edition) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent., May 3 2013
Angelo "RHtonyflowCP" (Crawley, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Steelbook Edition) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This film stands as a timeless classic that is one of my favourite films of all time by my favourite director of all time. A must have any collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of 20 bucks!, May 1 2004
Jen333 "Jen333" (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I loved Tarantino movies like "Reservoir Dogs" and "Pulp Fiction" so I paid 20 bucks for the DVD thinking this movie would be great too. WRONG!! This movie is so bad that I had to turn it off after about 45 minutes. Probably only the 3rd or 4th time I've had to do that in my life, so that's pretty bad. It is very slow-moving and boring, and it constantly strays away from the point. You have to sit through about 15 minutes of cartoon-fighting which I thought was retarded. If I wanted to watch cartoons I'd borrow my nephew's DVDs. There wasn't nearly as much fighting or violence as in his other movies (at least in the first half) but of what violence it did have sucked. And the parts where he tried to make it funny were not at all funny. They were stupid. I can't believe this movie sucked so bad! What a huge disppointment. Don't waste your money - it sucks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sick, April 27 2004
By A Customer
I saw a few parts of this movie and had to stop. This movie was totally sick and twisted. It was total insult to one's intelligence. Save you time and money and don't watch this movie. If it were possible to give this movie less than one star, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

1.0 out of 5 stars too violent and bloody, April 27 2004
Ben W. (prescott,az.) - See all my reviews
I recommend a peaceful movie instead of "Kill Bill." How bout "The straight story" with Richard Farnsworth?

1.0 out of 5 stars Gratuitous violence instead of plot, April 26 2004
ScottS (California) - See all my reviews
When you boil it down, its just another Tarantino attempt to make up for lack of an interesting plot with a ton of violence. There's not too much here, even if you can stomach it all. Don't waste time or money on this one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled. Don't bother!, April 26 2004
While this is a dramatic shift for Uma Thurman and her own achievement in martial arts, don't be fooled. This is another Quentin Tarantino tribute to his own overdone "style" and gratuitously violent, intellectually stunted, and generally meaningless caricature (literally and figuratively) of the old revenge story. Nothing new here. Purchase at your own risk, but really -- don't bother! It's a waste of your hard-earned money and your time. Life is too short for this drivel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great fights, boring story, stupid plot..., April 26 2004
Efrain Martinez (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I think that with the title, I said what I had to say...

1.0 out of 5 stars Internet geeks should not make movies., April 26 2004
Tarintino certainly plays that part with making complete trash movies like this. There is no script, no acting, the funny parts are not funny, and all it is pure shock value/tabloid entertainment. No better then those reality based shows on network television. Thanks for nothing, Tarintino.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid., April 26 2004
Wow, this movie sucks. Ok, so Tarantino has a non-chronological, attempted mind-bending style. But ~think~ people, what REALLY makes this so great? Right; Nothing. I'll stick with much better movies such as Fight Club (a true masterpiece...), Gladiator, Tears of the Sun, etc. Even Pirates of the Caribbean makes this movie look lame. (ohmygod, did I just say that about a Disney movie???)

Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Steelbook Edition) [Blu-ray]
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Steelbook Edition) [Blu-ray] by Quentin Tarantino (Blu-ray - 2010)
CDN$ 30.99 CDN$ 17.99