countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

1,216

on July 23, 2016
Arriver en bon état
on March 12, 2016
Great story, action, writing, and watching it on Blu-ray makes it so much better than when I watched this in the theater.
on July 5, 2015
good
on September 6, 2014
Perfect perfect
on May 11, 2014
I had previously owned both Vol 1 & 2 on VHS, so these were a much needed upgrade. The steelbooks have some really nice artwork and it was my main reason for purchasing them. Unfortunately I was slightly disappointed as both volumes had marks and dents on the case in spots that jump out at you while admiring the art.

I would very much recommend these steelbooks, but the seller should really be taking better care as I've seen another buyer post a review with the same denting issues. If you'd like to avoid the risk I would avoid buying these online.
on April 13, 2014
I needed part one as I already owned part 2. It came undamaged, dvd, too, promptly, so I enjoyed viewing of the series also promptly.
I would recommend this seller to everyone.
on March 30, 2014
Ordered this along with the commemorative kill bill samurai sword for my grown son's birthday as sort of a start to his collection of movies and cutlery.
on May 23, 2013
The movie is simply stunning. It's my favorite Tarantino's film. What really amazing with Kill Bill (both part 1 and 2) is that the more I watch it, the more is getting better. I bought the steelbook case version. Even though it's more expensive, it really worths it. It's one of the most beautiful steelbook out there.