5.0 out of 5 stars HOOKED!!
Published on April 27 2012 by J. Martineau

3.0 out of 5 stars I dont know why...
...but I thought it would be funnier. Don't misinterpret me, it still audacious, teeth gashing at times, but bottom line, not that funny, at least for me. Which doesn't mean it's not good. Far from it. And Bill Macy is great in it.

The delivery was impeccable, as was the service. Thanks again, guys!
Published 10 months ago by Luc Durocher

5.0 out of 5 stars HOOKED!!, April 27 2012
J. Martineau "Pumpkinlover" (Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shameless: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I happened to be on the same channel when one of these episodes started last week, and OMG I AM HOOKED!!!! I caught the PILOT episode, and then the season 2 1st episode! AND OMG Sooo much stuff happened between that I cant wait for them to air again, so I had to purchase the 1st season. I cant believe that I hadnt heard about this show & missed the whole season one!!!
This show is definitely not for the easily offended!! Honestly sometimes all you can say is "WOW" about things said/done in this show! Completely leaves you speechless!! LOL. Its HALARIOUS!!!!! Frank is the best character Ive ever seen in ANY show, EVER. I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
This review is from: Shameless: The Complete First Season (DVD)
A great show full of surprises!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shameless, April 20 2014
This review is from: Shameless: The Complete First Season (DVD)
The stories of the Chicago family the Gallaghers are hilarious and truthful. Shameless, and likable at the same time. Fantastic series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shows ever!!!, April 14 2014
Isabella Bray "Isy "B"" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shameless: The Complete First Season (DVD)
We absolutely loved it, can't get enough! Thank goodness we are retired, stayed up way too late watching season 1, then season 2, now patiently waiting for season 3, and passing them onto others to enjoy!!!! Love Galligers! What a family...ha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it get any better?, Feb. 26 2014
This review is from: Shameless: The Complete First Season (DVD)
I ran across an episode of this show on TV in the middle of season three and was instantly hooked. It's all about six children who raise themselves while shifting their dead drunk lying on the floor alcoholic father around the room and dealing with his antics and crises. Acting is terrific, the plot is fast-moving and always surprising, and it has quite a bit of humor in a dark way. I love it and am eager to start season two when I finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, Dec 21 2013
Not sure why this series is not as popular as it should be. everyone that has watched it says it is one of the funniest shows they have seen. Received it quickly... Perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars I dont know why..., Sept. 22 2013
Luc Durocher (Québec) - See all my reviews

The delivery was impeccable, as was the service. Thanks again, guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome, June 25 2013
I originally watched the 3rd season of the show and liked it so much I went and bought the first two seasons. It is a show that is funny and shameful at the same time! The acting is superb...

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands most favourite show, June 20 2013
This review is from: Shameless: The Complete First Season (DVD)
He got into it first, and I am very slowly adapting to it. I think I must be somewhat more naïve than I thought!
Frank is TRUELY SHAMELESS!!!!
Love the kids, can't even imagine how they get them to act in some of those scene's. Also Joan Cusack...wow what an actress.

I am giving it 5 stars for my husband - and me....well I still cringe at 75% of it!!
William H Macy is definitely worth the 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shameless is hopeless, May 18 2012
This review is from: Shameless: The Complete First Season (DVD)
Excellent Series Do not Let Younger Kids Watch,,,William H Macy Totally Hillarious As "Frank".
Looking Forward To Season-2 On DVD.
Wife And I Totally Recommend This As "Adult" Entertainment.

Shameless: The Complete First Season
Shameless: The Complete First Season by Emmy Rossum (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 33.74 CDN$ 17.99