summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on February 26, 2014
I ran across an episode of this show on TV in the middle of season three and was instantly hooked. It's all about six children who raise themselves while shifting their dead drunk lying on the floor alcoholic father around the room and dealing with his antics and crises. Acting is terrific, the plot is fast-moving and always surprising, and it has quite a bit of humor in a dark way. I love it and am eager to start season two when I finish.
on June 25, 2013
I originally watched the 3rd season of the show and liked it so much I went and bought the first two seasons. It is a show that is funny and shameful at the same time! The acting is superb...
on June 20, 2013
He got into it first, and I am very slowly adapting to it. I think I must be somewhat more naïve than I thought!
Frank is TRUELY SHAMELESS!!!!
Love the kids, can't even imagine how they get them to act in some of those scene's. Also Joan Cusack...wow what an actress.

I am giving it 5 stars for my husband - and me....well I still cringe at 75% of it!!
William H Macy is definitely worth the 5 star rating.
on April 3, 2015
Great price and quality. Happy with my purchase but the case had a 14a rating sticker on it and I was going to be pissed if it was a clean version or something but it wasn't. Lol A must buy if you're interested in the series.
on May 18, 2012
Excellent Series Do not Let Younger Kids Watch,,,William H Macy Totally Hillarious As "Frank".
Looking Forward To Season-2 On DVD.
Wife And I Totally Recommend This As "Adult" Entertainment.
on January 11, 2016
this is literally the best show on TV, everyone should buy this and watch it - you will laugh, cry, laugh some more and then cry again. Really great writing. I'd give it 6 stars if I could.
on September 22, 2013
...but I thought it would be funnier. Don't misinterpret me, it still audacious, teeth gashing at times, but bottom line, not that funny, at least for me. Which doesn't mean it's not good. Far from it. And Bill Macy is great in it.

The delivery was impeccable, as was the service. Thanks again, guys!
on February 20, 2016
what a laugh, if you haven't seen this and you have the stomach for nefarious humour, this is a trip and a half.
on April 27, 2012
I happened to be on the same channel when one of these episodes started last week, and OMG I AM HOOKED!!!! I caught the PILOT episode, and then the season 2 1st episode! AND OMG Sooo much stuff happened between that I cant wait for them to air again, so I had to purchase the 1st season. I cant believe that I hadnt heard about this show & missed the whole season one!!!
This show is definitely not for the easily offended!! Honestly sometimes all you can say is "WOW" about things said/done in this show! Completely leaves you speechless!! LOL. Its HALARIOUS!!!!! Frank is the best character Ive ever seen in ANY show, EVER. I love it!!
on May 7, 2015
Love the program and now I can watch on my devices when travelling