countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on June 12, 2016
excellent
on October 17, 2015
works great for me... easy to use and dependable
on July 9, 2015
Not impressed with it, I wanted to save a little money going with it but end up regretting it...
I have been using a Iomega prestige since 2011 and this one since 2013, after 2 years I'm done with it all I want to do is to get rid of it.
It stores my files but it's not practical to use and sometimes it gets stuck for no reason, I don't really trust it.
on July 9, 2015
exactly as described. Very fast delivery. Highly recommend..
on May 26, 2015
excellent product good buy
on March 13, 2015
Well, I have it set up on my computer and it seems to be running everyday. Fortunately I have not had a catastrophic event requiring me to retrieve files .... ask me after such an event if it works well or not, because at present I am not sure?
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 14, 2015
Another decent storage drive, but this one has a feature that could be seen as good or annoying depending on your preferences. After 10-20 minutes of no use it goes into a standby mode. While this probably reduces wear on the drive it also means you have to wait up to 30 seconds for it to be accessible again.
on December 10, 2014
Good item. Works well.
on December 5, 2014
Crappy, unreliable, overpriced. Avoid!
on November 8, 2014
Love this harddrive. Works great.

See 1 answered question