5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice
This Lens hood fitted my T3 lens perfectly even though it does not appear to be on the list of cameras from eForCity.
I am well pleased with the reduction of stray light flare. Also it costs a fraction when compared to Canon Hood.
Published 14 months ago by Peter Lath

1.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for
This lens hood is useless. I can see the hood in the frame of the picture. It has to be turned constantly to get it out of frame and then its not in a position to block any glare. It also difficult to mount on the lens. It's too high maintenance to use. It cost more to ship than to buy. Now I know why it was so cheap. It was delivered before the estimated time.
Published on Aug. 4 2011 by Ray Kwok

1.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, Aug. 4 2011
Ray Kwok "raykwok" (Richmond, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 58mm Flower Lens Hood for Canon Rebel XT XS XTi XSi T1i (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, Jan. 1 2011
J. Petines - See all my reviews
Waste of money. Do not buy! You can see the edges of the hood when installed. The only way for that to "disappear" is either to zoom in or to loosen the hood, which of course is pointless because it becomes wobbly.

3.0 out of 5 stars My fault, Oct. 1 2013
I bought the wrong size. Make sure you are getting the right one. :( six more words are required. Refrigerator.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, Jan. 21 2012
(Canon T2I) Hood screws onto the lens as a single "unit". Once attached snugly, you cannot adjust the hood, nor can I attach my lens cap. As with previous reviews, when used with the wide-angle lens the hood is highly visible. Cheap, China product that is poorly designed. Given price & shipping costs, would have been better off buying the 'proper' hood at my local store for an extra $10.00. Will try to return this item - if I can't return it it's going in the trash unused.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, June 6 2012
I was not expecting this item to be so small. It was not a good purchase. Does not really do its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, Feb. 4 2013
Peter Lath "annashb" (London UK (just now)) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, Feb. 25 2014
it was a great buy. Thanks :D it was a great buy. Thanks :D Its of great use to me. I find it perfect for what i need it for

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, Feb. 5 2014
this is another excellent product. Would recommend it to anybody who uses the canon rebel...great product ...fantastic deal...i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and fits great., Jan. 21 2014
I like this hood. My pictures improved somewhat, and I am a published photographer. I recommend Amazon to all my photographer friends. It's convenient and you can find what you need from the comforts of home.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not user freindly, Jan. 9 2014
The hood does not have a quick disconnect and must be on the lens at all times. This creates a storage issue in carrying case

ARRAY(0xa985742c)