countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 16, 2012
I felt compelled to rush to my laptop to type this review.

See, I was just unloading my laundry from the dryer. What do I find rolling about the lint and other pocket detritus? My DT101 G2 16gb USB stick, which contained a tonne of important files. Ughhhh.

Ran up to my computer, plugged it in, and to my amazement, everything is intact. Completely operational.

TLDR: My USB stick went through the WASH, and somehow SURVIVED.

If you're looking for a cheap, reliable USB drive, this is one you can trust
on June 13, 2014
The delivery was really fast. My daughter loves it. Its very handy, it excellently stores informations and pictures. The price is very affordable too. According to her the color is an added bonus because she loves purple. I strongly recommend this product to other customers
on June 18, 2014
There's nothing to complain about for this flash drive delivers on everything advertised.
It's a good price compared to other products like it. Was delivered promptly with regular shipping.
on December 9, 2013
These Kingston flash drives are just awesome. I have a Kingston SSD in my computer that is the first one I've had that works reliably and still going strong. I personally have the purple 32GB flashdrive that I got for an amazing price and works great and my SO has I believe the 16GB Kingston flashdrive that went through the wash and still works fine (we let it dry for a couple days before plugging it into anything just in case), although I do suspect that when something like that happens, the lifespan of the flashdrive gets shortened as the insides might start to oxidize afterwards. Kingston is easily one of my favourite brands especially for flash memory.
on June 15, 2014
The Flash Drive is a good storage device for photos, home movies, and important documents. It has sufficient capacity to satisfy most needs for mobile storage. It's technology is dated however, as the more advanced 3.0 storage devices are considerably faster and readily available. The 2 drives I ordered arrived on time and were well packaged to prevent damage.
on May 16, 2014
The capacity for holding photos is absolutely remarkable, laptop burn-out all the time, i've learned my lessons losing some of my best photos ever, that it will never happen again, if you care about anything on your laptop or computer copy it on the Kingston Digital 16 GB ....etc etc, whether you're a traveler or not....you won't regret having this back up.
on June 9, 2014
I choose this product because I wanted to get a reliable and a good size memory stick. So far it is working to my satisfaction. The speed is good.
The only problem is obtaining a suitable lanyard to carry it around. The gap between the metal casing and the USB tongue is very small. Even a thin thread lanyard does not fit in there.
on May 27, 2014
So I have been buying cheap Lexar sticks for a while, for photo backup. They work fine for that, but I wanted to expand the memory on my XBox 360, and they failed every time I used them. All of them. This one, no problems, so I bought another. At $10, I couldn't hope for better.
on February 27, 2013
Within a week of receiving this product I used it around 5 times and the case is coming apart where the 2 pieces attach.it will not last very long so I am going to return it for a different brand, its to bad I've had good luck with all my other Kingston USB sticks.
I bought the 32Gb and the 16Gb of this flash drive. They both have been reliable, and fast at transferring data. They are well made, and I like that there is no cap to lose. So, good job Kingston, as usual. And a great buy online at Amazon.ca.

See 1 answered question