5.0 out of 5 stars impressed
Wow i had to download the latest drivers from logitech for windows 8, i installed windows 8.1 and everything went amazing, i started deadspace 3 and it configured the controller right away.

Works amazing love it
Published 13 months ago by Yannick Messaoud

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusable due to lag / erratic connection
Controller was nice, but wireless signal connection poor, with response to actions lagging and erratic.
Published 9 months ago by Orion Steel

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusable due to lag / erratic connection, July 23 2014
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
This was problem even with controller ~2" from receiver. As far as I could tell problem was driver related with connection being dropped and reset several times every couple of seconds. Manufacturer / tech support useless and they told me to return product since they could not get it working on Windows 7 even with newest driver updates (other wireless devices like keyboard and mouse works fine).

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, March 24 2014
Yannick Messaoud (canada) - See all my reviews

Works amazing love it

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gamepad, Sept. 16 2013
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
Controller works great. Perfect for a number of PC games. Also tried it on my Nexus 7, and it worked out well there too. The buttons are a little loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars but I actually find it very comfortable in my hand, March 4 2015
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
I've been using this gamepad for about a week now for a couple of different games, mainly Battlefield 4 and Borderlands 2.

So far, very impressed. The controls are actually slightly smoother in-game than my PS3 controllers, very responsive and with little 'deadzone' needed on the analog sticks to keep from drifting.

It is a little heavy, but I actually find it very comfortable in my hand, and thanks to the design being so similar to my PS3 I had no trouble making the transition.

It comes with a USB extension in case you have reception problems with the receiver but I have had no issues whatsoever.

Battery life seems good, I haven't had to swap out the included AAs yet, but I purchased 4 rechargeable batteries to use once I do need to.

The controller goes to sleep quickly when you stop using it, saving battery, but wakes up promptly when you press a button.

Installation for most games is dead easy: Plug in the receiver. Done.

Installation for older games that use Direct X for their controls means downloading a program from Logitech (the program has F510 in the name, but is actually for all of their controllers) and possibly configuring - I haven't needed it so I'm not sure how much there needs to be for that.

Overall very happy with the purchase, thanks Logitech!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for your gaming pleasure, but may not be very reliable. Look elsewhere for something similar., Nov. 27 2014
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
Now this device is magnificent! For those of you would play games on console and would like a similar experience on pc, this is definitely the way to go! The pad feels firm in the hand, the buttons are not flimsy and the software the the gamepad is easy and intuitive to use. Getting set up for this is a breeze!

The software allows for various gaming profiles to be set up, which is useful for various games as the controls for pc differ from game to game, so this allows you to configure the pad accordingly. Its wireless, which means that you don't need to have games running from your pc to your hand, meaning you aren't restricted.

Now the reasons this gets 3 stars instead of 5 is its reliability. Im not sure if I had a defective unit or something, but after a short while it did stop working, forcing me to get another one. It was quite frustrating. It was on my desk for while and when I decide to use it again it just would work; it wasnt recognized anymore. If I had dropped it then this would be another story, but I can vouch for its reliability. I have since switched to using a keyboard for my gaming, so I can't recommend another gamepad. Do some googling and perhaps you may find an alternative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 7 2014
Martin Foster (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
Is detected by most games as an XBox controller and works wonderfully. Comfortable and closer in feel to a PS2 Dual Shock controller. Only problem is that pressing on the 'Mode' button will switch your D Pad with the Analog Joystick and if you are not aware it may affect game play.

5.0 out of 5 stars i like this controller, Nov. 8 2012
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
the price for this controller is really fair. it is easy to use. I just need to connect it to my desktop and it works atomatically. good one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Gamepad for PC, March 18 2012
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
Very impressed with this Gamepad for the PC. Easy to install detected right away and most games automatically switch controls to the gamepad once you hit a button on it. Also like how you can switch between the pad and the analog stick on the fly with mode button. Very happy with my purchase only bad thing I could say about it is a little on the heavy side but would not stop me from buying again. Can never go wrong with LOgitech and they proved it again with this wireless gem.

5.0 out of 5 stars as i expected, Nov. 9 2011
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
very good product and reasonable price . easy to setup and soft touch pad .and most of all the wireless helps you to move around with no headache .

1.0 out of 5 stars Loses signal constantly, May 12 2013
This review is from: Logitech Gamepad F710 (Personal Computers)
This is the first item I've returned to Amazon. I've tried new batteries, multiple games and USB slots and it's just a piece of junk. I was playing Sleeping Dogs and place the controller on the table face up to get the kettle. When I came back Wei was standing in the middle of traffic running in circles. Literally no reason to buy this.

Logitech Gamepad F710