5.0 out of 5 stars Heat Trak Walkway
This product exceeded expectations! Regardless of how much snow or freezing rain, the walkway remains dry and safe. I can finally walk down my sloped driveway safely. Fantastic investment.
Published 21 months ago by Nicole Aloise

2.0 out of 5 stars I Regret buying this.
I think these can work OK if there is very good drainage and this would be the case for the HeatTrak system for outside stairs. In my case there was no place for the melted water to go and it was a mess. Make sure you have good drainage.
Published 23 months ago by Neocanuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Heat Trak Walkway, March 12 2013
This review is from: HeatTrak HR20-60 20-Inch by 5-Foot Residential Snow-Melting Walkway Mat, 120-Volt (Lawn & Patio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, Dec 13 2013
This is an excellent product! We are using it on our deck for our cat to go outside in the winter and have a snow free/warmer area to sit. I initially was upset that the power unit was to included, but it was my fault that I didn't read the advertisement more thoroughly...The company sent it ASAP and it works beautifully. May purchase more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Dec 6 2013
I use 2 HR20-60 to get to my spa during the cold season. No more slips and running because of the cold concrete. I make plenty of jealous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 9 2014
Great product for ice storms, so long as the power stays on! Hope they come available again on Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars I Regret buying this., Jan. 8 2013