5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bang For the Buck
I chose this coffee maker because it was inexpensive as are the Krups Capsules (compared to others). I was not disappointed, just wish the portions were larger. Overall a great introduction to the world of "Coffee Snobs".
Published on Jan. 2 2012 by RCSoft

3.0 out of 5 stars Good machine but Nescafe needs to allow other coffee makes
Published 21 months ago by Lance Savoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Little but mighty, Jan. 14 2012
francontario (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto by Piccolo Coffee Machine, Titanium (Kitchen)
I bought this for it's size (going in a vacation condo unit) and power because I like espresso and cappuccinos, not regular coffee. The capsules were easily accessible at Walmart for example. It makes good espressos and cappuccinos. If you're a regular coffee drinker I'd get the Tassimo maybe because you have a lot of choices of coffees. The coffee is hot, the portions are smallish.
I went to Walmart recently and they seem to be getting rid of the Dolce Gusto pods which bothers me. They were on clearance so I'm hoping it's just because they were past their expiration date and they'll have new ones coming in! The pods are convenient. I have a semi-automatic Raccilio at home but for vacation time, this little machine is awesome. I used it at Christmas so people just made their own stuff and no one complained except for the house blend which was too mild for regular coffee drinkers. For people who want very good espressos and cappucinos and do not want to be bothered to use or pay for a "real" espresso maker and grinding beans etc, this is a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bang For the Buck, Jan. 2 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto by Piccolo Coffee Machine, Jan. 31 2012
This review is not only for the Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine, but also for the excellent service I received from Amazon.ca.
When I first got this machine there was something wrong with it, so I immediately returned it and requested another one by shipped. Unbelievably,it arrived on my doorstep within two business days of when I arranged to ship the first one back. Now that is customer service and why I recommend that people shop at Amazon.

My replacement machine works wonderfully, just as stated on the website, it is quick, easy to operate, no complicated clean up, just a fabulous little machine. We love the taste of the coffee it produces. Finding the coffee pods in our area is a bit of a challenge, but they can be ordered off the Krups website. The drawback there is the shipping charges.
The other thing that convinced me to buy Krups was the samll footprint, as I really don't need another big appliance on my counter. It is truly a great little machine, very quick, convenient and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, Feb. 19 2013
Coffee is equal to any more expensive machine. The expensive pods are an issue but if I can find a reasonable provider It would be perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for one person, Jan. 22 2013
Originally purchased this version because hubby not a coffee fan. After he tried one cup he was hooked so I took this one to work and bought the Circolo. Great product and lots of variety.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my needs.., Jan. 4 2013
I was looking for a single cup coffee maker. I had the Mr Coffee one before, I returned it. This one I got on sale here. I really like it because I can control the amount of liquid. So when I make my Coffee and Baileys I have full control which is why I bought this model. It is perfect for my needs.

I would recommended this to others
I gave it a 4 Star because I wish it would store more water.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, Jan. 2 2013
super value for what i paid for - very easy to use - down side is that you have to use a rather tall cup for most drinks - all in all great little machine!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good machine but Nescafe needs to allow other coffee makes, Jan. 1 2013
Lance Savoy (Canada) - See all my reviews
Nescafe is dooming their machine into extinction by not licensing others to sell their cups for this machine. I can only drink Nescafe and almost no selection of coffees. Meanwhile Tassimo and keurig keep expanding their lines. Bad mistake Nescafe. Sure you can refill the cups via the Youtube videos however that takes alot of time and defeats the purpose of the machine,( to get you a quick cup of coffee). Besides the refilled cups always end up making the coffee too cool. Wisen up Nescafe!

1.0 out of 5 stars krups coffee machine, Dec 29 2012
very dissapointed. the water doesn't get hot enough, had to microwave my coffee after. Not sure if i got a defective model or what? or if they are all like this. Got it on sale 29.99 now the deal is over, so can't exchange for the same price. so now its just sitting here....

4.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Sept. 21 2012
Good product for the price...tasty coffees...the
only problem : this is machine #3 in my case...usually last me 6-8 moths....maybe b/c I live in the area with very hard water:(....but at the same time its filtered twice and use water softener in the house.....so decie your self....