boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets summer All-New Kindle sports Tools

on January 14, 2012
I bought this for it's size (going in a vacation condo unit) and power because I like espresso and cappuccinos, not regular coffee. The capsules were easily accessible at Walmart for example. It makes good espressos and cappuccinos. If you're a regular coffee drinker I'd get the Tassimo maybe because you have a lot of choices of coffees. The coffee is hot, the portions are smallish.
I went to Walmart recently and they seem to be getting rid of the Dolce Gusto pods which bothers me. They were on clearance so I'm hoping it's just because they were past their expiration date and they'll have new ones coming in! The pods are convenient. I have a semi-automatic Raccilio at home but for vacation time, this little machine is awesome. I used it at Christmas so people just made their own stuff and no one complained except for the house blend which was too mild for regular coffee drinkers. For people who want very good espressos and cappucinos and do not want to be bothered to use or pay for a "real" espresso maker and grinding beans etc, this is a good buy.
on January 2, 2012
I chose this coffee maker because it was inexpensive as are the Krups Capsules (compared to others). I was not disappointed, just wish the portions were larger. Overall a great introduction to the world of "Coffee Snobs".
on January 31, 2012
This review is not only for the Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine, but also for the excellent service I received from Amazon.ca.
When I first got this machine there was something wrong with it, so I immediately returned it and requested another one by shipped. Unbelievably,it arrived on my doorstep within two business days of when I arranged to ship the first one back. Now that is customer service and why I recommend that people shop at Amazon.

My replacement machine works wonderfully, just as stated on the website, it is quick, easy to operate, no complicated clean up, just a fabulous little machine. We love the taste of the coffee it produces. Finding the coffee pods in our area is a bit of a challenge, but they can be ordered off the Krups website. The drawback there is the shipping charges.
The other thing that convinced me to buy Krups was the samll footprint, as I really don't need another big appliance on my counter. It is truly a great little machine, very quick, convenient and easy to use.
on May 22, 2012
We have purchased 2 different Krupps Dolce Gusto Coffee machine on Amazon.ca so far and those machines are simply outstanding and so easy to use...

You must try them... (just imagine every moring getting up and having a fresh top quality coffee in just a very few seconds... amazing how quick they are and no mather the quantities you have to serve.)This series also offer a unique option such as cold drinks (Iced tea) [...]

We also noticed that the coffee refill are the easiest ones to obtain in any local grocery stores as well...
For more info here is a link [...]

Thanks and enjoy...
on January 1, 2013
Nescafe is dooming their machine into extinction by not licensing others to sell their cups for this machine. I can only drink Nescafe and almost no selection of coffees. Meanwhile Tassimo and keurig keep expanding their lines. Bad mistake Nescafe. Sure you can refill the cups via the Youtube videos however that takes alot of time and defeats the purpose of the machine,( to get you a quick cup of coffee). Besides the refilled cups always end up making the coffee too cool. Wisen up Nescafe!
on January 4, 2013
I was looking for a single cup coffee maker. I had the Mr Coffee one before, I returned it. This one I got on sale here. I really like it because I can control the amount of liquid. So when I make my Coffee and Baileys I have full control which is why I bought this model. It is perfect for my needs.

I would recommended this to others
I gave it a 4 Star because I wish it would store more water.
on September 21, 2012
Good product for the price...tasty coffees...the
only problem : this is machine #3 in my case...usually last me 6-8 moths....maybe b/c I live in the area with very hard water:(....but at the same time its filtered twice and use water softener in the house.....so decie your self....
on December 29, 2012
very dissapointed. the water doesn't get hot enough, had to microwave my coffee after. Not sure if i got a defective model or what? or if they are all like this. Got it on sale 29.99 now the deal is over, so can't exchange for the same price. so now its just sitting here....
on September 8, 2012
I like the size and it makes a good cup of coffee. Not all stores stock the Nescafe coffee cups and there is only one brand to choose from. If I had to do it again I would have bought a Keurig machine, which accepts a lot more variety of cups, including Starbucks.
on July 30, 2012
It's noisier than I thought but it makes great little espressos. Haven't tried the cold drinks yet. Would recommend to anyone. I'm not a coffee connoisseur or anything but I appreciate my latte from this little one.