5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, shipped very quickly!, Dec 3 2013
K. Morin "Bouqine" (Montreal) - See all my reviews
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Fisher-Price V8605 Adorable Animals Jumperoo (Baby Product)
This was great for my baby. He has been using it since he is 3 and a half month old. He absolutely love it. Sturdy but light... It is fantastic! Very easy to move around and put in storage also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jumperoo, Nov. 16 2013
Super easy assembly.
Love that it folds up, makes it so easy to move around and saves space when you just want to put it away.
Only uses AA batteries which I like compared to some others that take many C batteries.
Had the Baby Einstein Jumperoo for my older daughter and this one is just as good. Less toys but better suited for smaller space and much better price.
Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favorite toy so far!, Nov. 3 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
So glad we ordered this Jumperoo. My son can't get enough of it! I don't know what we're going to do when he outgrows it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped develop leg strength, Sept. 11 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Considering that our boys only used this for about a month, I found this to be a bit pricey. But it made a noticeable difference in their leg strength and now they can stand up on their own. So in the end, it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, Jan. 9 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This Jumperoo is amazing. Very stable, great height adjustment, toys are well placed and securely fastened. Lots of fun for little ones. Well worth the money. I would recommend this Jumperoo to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Jan. 2 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Our 5 month old loves it. Easy to set up and move around. Great value for the price! We couldn't live without it.

ARRAY(0xb07b942c)