5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, shipped very quickly!
This was great for my baby. He has been using it since he is 3 and a half month old. He absolutely love it. Sturdy but light... It is fantastic! Very easy to move around and put in storage also.
Published 12 months ago by K. Morin

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cute but our daughter didn't fit in it very ...
It's cute but our daughter didn't fit in it very well she sunk real low and didn't get much use out of it. We ended up giving it away.
Published 1 month ago by Jlynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, shipped very quickly!, Dec 3 2013
K. Morin "Bouqine" (Montreal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price V8605 Adorable Animals Jumperoo (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jumperoo, Nov. 16 2013
Super easy assembly.
Love that it folds up, makes it so easy to move around and saves space when you just want to put it away.
Only uses AA batteries which I like compared to some others that take many C batteries.
Had the Baby Einstein Jumperoo for my older daughter and this one is just as good. Less toys but better suited for smaller space and much better price.
Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favorite toy so far!, Nov. 3 2013
So glad we ordered this Jumperoo. My son can't get enough of it! I don't know what we're going to do when he outgrows it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped develop leg strength, Sept. 11 2013
Considering that our boys only used this for about a month, I found this to be a bit pricey. But it made a noticeable difference in their leg strength and now they can stand up on their own. So in the end, it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, Jan. 9 2013
This Jumperoo is amazing. Very stable, great height adjustment, toys are well placed and securely fastened. Lots of fun for little ones. Well worth the money. I would recommend this Jumperoo to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Jan. 2 2013
Our 5 month old loves it. Easy to set up and move around. Great value for the price! We couldn't live without it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cute but our daughter didn't fit in it very ..., Nov. 12 2014

Fisher-Price V8605 Adorable Animals Jumperoo