march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 23, 2013
Was not worth waiting for!!!
Bought one from Best Buy due to long delivery. Will continue using Best Buy as this item was poor quality.
I do not recommend this cable.
on April 18, 2015
It works, and that is really all you need to know about optical cables. However, I thought the quality of it could be better. I've purchased other optical cables online (more expensive...maybe $8ea) and they were thicker (more shielding / outer plastic coating). This optical cable is very thin and is not as flexible as others. It feels as though you could break the cable if you were not careful (almost feels as though you are touching the optical fiber itself. Be careful with it and you will be fine. Since I only paid about $2 for it it is fine for my use but delivery took forever, somewhere around 2 months. Other optical cables I've ordered online were received in days / week.

In the end I'm happy the cable works (I'm using it to extend a short cable for easier cleaning) but in reality if I knew delivery was going to be so long I would have looked elsewhere.,
review image
on March 14, 2013
It takes long time before i received. I try but it doesn't work at all. still up to now i'm looking for good digital audio optic for my reciever
on March 2, 2014
The cable does'nt make a good connection.
I had to use a rubber band to keep it well connected.
Other than that it does a great job.
on January 28, 2012
6'audio optical cables run $20-40 in Canadian retail stores, plus GST and Provincial taxes. As I shopped for this item, a friend mentioned, "It's digital ... ones and zeroes are ones and zeroes. It's either working or not working. If a cable is successfully transmitting the digital information, it's all there. "

I ran a comparison (using the same audio equipment) between this and a $20 cable, finding no loss in quality. So if you can wait for a week in shipping, this is a pretty good deal.
on December 30, 2013
Didn't receive it and haven't heard anything. It's been about 5 weeks now and I was hoping to have it for Christmas.
on September 18, 2011
This cable works well for me and it is a good value. Digital does not require top quality to transfer 1 and 0.
on December 26, 2013
It works as good as the much more expensive one I bought from store, but its built does not appeal. I use it to replace my old one from the old one is not long enough any more to get to my receiver after the TV was wall-mounted recently.
My old one is soft and when it's plugged in, the feeling is securely tight on the ends, this one is not, but I don't see any negative impact brought to the sound quality.
I give it four star, since it works well.
on June 1, 2014
This one does not work. I advised manufacturer to test their product before selling to the public. Just got partial refund. Garbage.
on January 29, 2014
I am hoping to see my consignment . Its more than one month now and I don't if I will get this consignment.

See 1 answered question