5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Workout!
Published on Dec 16 2010 by Erin O'Loughlin

3.0 out of 5 stars 6 week six pack
I am not sure what this has to do with abs really. It is more of a full boday workout. I was disappointed! If I wanted a full body workout I would have bought one. Jillian's justification is that you need to burn fat before you develop abs and I know this is true but I don't think the moves in this video will give you abs in 6 months nevermind 6 weeks. Pilates is still...
Published 6 months ago by Julie Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Workout!, Dec 16 2010
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
I am a huge fan of Jillian and have all her DVD's. This one is by far the best! I am in good shape so I started with Level 2. My HR monitor said I burned 360 Calories in the 30 min! That is insane!! Great moves for your core and keeps your heart rate high. Level 1 was a little too easy but good for beginners! Highly recommend if you enjoy circuit,core and high intensity training!! Good addition to the Jillian Library!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kick Butt Workout, Jan. 18 2011
Krystel (Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
I have all of Jillian Michael's workout DVDs and generally pick and choose one depending on how I'm feeling on any particular day. Since I purchased the 6-Week Six Pack however, I find myself drawn to it a lot more often than the others.

I started with level one and found it to be a great core workout and appreciated the fact that other areas of the body are targeted as well within the workout. Level two was also great, but I noticed a huge jump between levels in terms of difficulty and intensity (and pace!) - which wasn't all that bad, it just keeps me on my toes (although maybe one more level in between would have been nice so that I could enjoy a third core workout at a medium level).

If you really want to achieve a six-week six pack, however, make sure you watch what you are eating in addition to doing this workout. A healthy, balanced lifestyle incorporates both an active lifestyle (with cardio and strength-training), and a healthy diet (and by diet, I just mean eat better! More whole grains, veggies, lean proteins, etc!)

I would 100% recommend this workout DVD. It's hardcore, but so worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it, May 7 2011
Linda Berthiaume "LindyCFF" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
Love this DVD it rocks. If you use this DVD you WILL lose weight. I would recommend anyone to buy this DVD. Even if you're new or haven't exercised in YEARS it's doable since on the DVD you can either follow the person with less impact or the person with more impact so everyone can get a good workout out of this DVD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great results, Jan. 31 2012
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
I had a baby almost 6 months ago and was looking for a different workout that would really tone my core as close to the shape it was in before pregnancy. I have been using this DVD along with a few of Jillian's other workouts everyday and in 3 weeks have noticed such a difference! If you plan to use it consistently and are really focused on getting a good workout, I would recommend this DVD. The plank exercises are super intense. It's a quick 30 minute hardcore workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Six pack powerhouse...mad, sick but super intense workout!, Sept. 13 2011
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
I started this workout end of mid August...this is my last week and it's really pulled a number on me. My core feels sore daily and I've made many improvements for my body. I just can't believe how tight my abs feel. It's really worth it; Jillian and I have a love hate relationship but I can't complain! I started out with the 30 day shred, then ripped in 30 and in between workouts I do the Yoga Meltdown. This will be a great benefit to those who want to sculpt their core.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought I was in shape..., Dec 27 2011
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
I thought I was in shape but that was before I tried Jillian's DVD. I only wanted to make some abs as I was seeing myself a little "loose" after my pregnancies. Jillian however, was quick to make me realize I was completely out of shape. After only 10 minutes following level 1, I was sweating, my heart was pumping like crazy and I eventually had to give up lol Today, after doing the exercices yesterday, my whole body hurts. This DVD does not only work out your abs muscles as I thought, it works your thigh muscles, back, abdominal, shoulders and neck muscles (my neck hurts like crazy lol). I have no doubt that if someone follows the exercices for 6 weeks they are sure to lose weight and be in way better shape. I am going to continue for sure. Another thing I like about the DVD is, it is Jillian and Jillian is caring and funny and it is good to do this with her. My 2 daughters, 1 and 4, they also enjoy doing the exercices with me ! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great ab workout, Feb. 22 2011
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
I love Jillian Michaels and this video is a great addition to my rotation. It consists of two 30 minute workouts. It is mainly ab work with some cardio thrown in as well. Level 1 is a little too easy for me, but is great for beginners or even intermediates. Level 2 is more challenging and you will feel this one in your abs! If you do this video regularly you will definitely notice a postive change and strengthening of your core!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Belly Gone!!!, Sept. 27 2011
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
Fantastic workout DVD. Finally banished the baby belly for good. After completing the full 6 weeks I now use it 2 times a week with Jillian's other DVD's and am getting super results in under 30 minutes. Love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Be in shape!!!, Sept. 7 2012
Louis E. Beaumont (Quebec City, Qc Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
To be in shape, that's the best!!!Different levels (1-2-3) so depending on how you feels, you can choose on of them. You can do the same level and each time, depending on your effort, it's different!

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective!, April 11 2012
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (DVD)
This is my favourite Jillian video. I alternate between doing level 1 and 2 and I used 8-10 pound weights. My stomach has become much flatter and toned. I attended a Pilates class last week and was surprised at how easy I found it to hold the planks and other moves. I was able to do so because Jilian's video has given me such a strong core and strong body!

ARRAY(0xa93b19a8)