5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cup!
They asked me to review a cup? Really its a cup but ok, it holds the milk very well, it pours very well, no spills, handle is very comfortable.....ok I'm done!
Published on July 19 2012 by kwasy

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent Pitcher
It's a good size for steaming enough milk for 2 cappuccinos. Pretty nice looking (as pictured).
Published on Nov. 9 2011 by Benjammer

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cup!, July 19 2012
This review is from: HIC Brands that Cook 18-Ounce Stainless Steel Steaming Pitcher (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid unit, May 3 2012
Nicely constructed for a Steaming Pitcher.
Good size & holds a fair amount of milk for steaming.
easy to clean & the handle does stay cool for a while
- under heavier use wrap small towel around the handle so not to heat the hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple and straightforward, April 21 2012
Great size and shape. Looks great, works well and cleans easily. Been using it daily for over about a month now,

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent Pitcher, Nov. 9 2011
It does the job. In the future I might look for a one that has more of a pointy spout, because it might help with making latte art. Although right now my main issue seems to be getting my espresso machine to microfoam the milk well enough for latte art (I don't think it's the pitcher that's holding me back at all).

Anyway, great pitcher for the price, I've seen similar ones for a lot more.

*UPDATE!*
I had previously rated as 4stars, and lowered it to two.
Turns out the reason why the price was lower, is because while it claims to be an 18-8 High Quality Stainless steel pitcher, it's NOT. Only the very bottom part seems to be 18/8 stainless steel as it claims (on the bottom) the majority of the pitcher is made with cheaper grade stainless steel or possibly aluminum which I try to AVOID due to its possible health risks.
I know because I was doing research on types of stainless steel and 18-8 shouldn't be magnetic, the bottom doesn't seem to be so magnetic, but the sides and handle are very magnetic, meaning it's not as advertised.

So because of its deception I don't think it should earn more than 2 stars, since they're trying to fool the buyer.
I did end up purchasing a higher quality smaller 12oz pitcher for latte art and I think a pointed spout IS necessary for accomplishing that.

HIC Brands that Cook 18-Ounce Stainless Steel Steaming Pitcher