5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Grinder
I wasn't looking for anything fancy, but I wanted a trusted brand at the same time.

This grinder is great. It's quiet, it's fast. It's easy to grip and the cord wraps up out of sight.
Published on Aug. 3 2011 by eightyseven

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee not so much...Spices indeed
This doesn't provide a consistent grind for coffee. I tried it once for a french press when I didn't feel like making a coffee with my burr grinder. There is no comparison. I cleaned it out well and now use it solely for spices. I give it 5 stars for spices. It does a much bettter job than me and my mortar and pestle.
Published 7 months ago by Lynnie Tunis

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Grinder, Aug. 3 2011
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Great, Jan. 2 2014
I had mine for about 2 years, still works perfectly. It's easy to store as it is very small, and when I fill it up, it is more than enough for a 12 cups (I drink my coffee quite strong). So for the price, I find it heart to beat. I had a 100$ big grinder before with all the options (# of cups, grind level)...it broke after a year and was always jammed. This one does the same thing...put the quantity you need, grind it until you're happy with the grind level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Red, May 20 2014
Nice little compact grinder and great price. Does a good job making an espresso grind which was exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, Dec 2 2013
i use it to grind spices and it works great. also used to grind lentils without any problem. colour is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect grinder!, June 28 2014
Works well, great quality! Grinds the coffee to whatever consistency you want. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Looks fabulous on the counter. I would recommend this item. Makes great shower gift as well :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee not so much...Spices indeed, Dec 19 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little grinder for the price and it works very ..., Dec 7 2014
Excellent little grinder for the price and it works very well. Only downside since I use a french press and grind my beans coarse. have to do a ten count when I push the switch to grind. Still I have eye the coarseness of the grind, a timer would be nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this coffee grinder it never gets jammed up and ..., March 5 2015
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder (Kitchen)
I love this coffee grinder it never gets jammed up and that might not sound like much but the 20$ grinder it replaced I would need to open every few seconds and get the beans from under the blade so it could grind again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bodum grinder, Feb. 12 2014
Jeremie - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
It is very cute, stays well in hand, but they didn't really think as far as getting the coffee out once it's grinded it sticks in.... can't wash it either. Works as good as any blade grinder, not any better.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, easy to clean, June 6 2014
This product is easy to use and even easier to clean. I purchased it for espresso beans though, and it isn't the best type of product for espresso. I would recommended it for coffee grinds.

Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder