march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis sports Music Deals Store Tools Registry

Color: Black|Change

on April 22, 2016
Fabulous. My girlfriend loved it so much that she asked me to order one for her. By far the best value for the buck versus other brands.
on April 9, 2016
The variable speed settings works very well. Small footprint, good build quality. The only pet peeve I have is that it gets really messy when removing the filled container. The container rubber lid while snug, does create resistance and that's when the powder gets thrown up upon removal from the unit.
on April 4, 2016
Beautiful and functional. Had lots of high reviews. The only part I wasn't thrilled with that is is super static-y. Even after reviews said it wasn't. So clean up with little grinds everywhere has been frustrating. Love that I can have the beans stored and sealed in the top making for quick and convienient grinding. There is some figuring of the timing for the amount you want ground so that there is no waste. Overall good. Nice looking as well. I enjoy all my Bodum purchases.
on April 4, 2016
I waited on publishing my review because I wanted to use it for awhile. The first thing I noticed was that the selling feature of having a glass holder for the grounds so that they don't get static is bogus - the grounds go everywhere and get just as much static as plastic would. Also, I'm surprised they use a clear bean hopper since anyone who knows anything about coffee storage knows they should be kept away from light/heat to maximize the beans' life.
After using this product for just over 6 months it broke. The machine started making a different noise and I noticed that even though it was grinding the beans, no grounds were coming out the bottom. I took it apart to clean it/inspect it and still nothing. It is a disappointment and a waste of money.
on March 24, 2016
Absolutely love the auto-timed grinding feature! The ergonomics of this machine are solid and excellent. I bought it as a present for my husband who never realized life could be so simple ~ blade-grinder be gone! No longer do I wake from bean-grinding activity in the morning (while my coffee is being prepared :) ) as this little machine has a lower pitched and quieter sound than a typical higher-pitched blade-grinder. We like the glass receiving-beaker below and the lightly rubberized seal of the lid of the upper chamber keeping beans-in-waiting fresh. The on/off switch on the bottom left is illuminated when "on". A very well thought out unit.
on March 21, 2016
Love it, noisy though
on March 19, 2016
Use this every day. High quality, cleans up great. Highly recommend it.
on March 14, 2016
I am satisfied
on March 10, 2016
It works well and grinds the coffee beans as it said. The machine is not all that quiet and sometimes there is static in the ground coffee after. All-in-all it was a good purchase since the coffee tastes a lot better now.
on February 25, 2016
I received a defective model. I select finest grind, and the coffee grounds simply jump around and fall down half broken in the recipient. To be followed if Amazon will accept to replace it for me...