march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Black|Change

on May 29, 2016
Very good purchase.
on May 28, 2016
I have been using this grinder every morning for sometime now and has not let me down. Coffee is great. Looks great on the counter as well.
on May 28, 2016
So far this has exceeded my expectations. The use of a glass jar reduces the static significantly. I used to have to clean us static "spray" about every second or third day. With this one not even once a week. As others have noted it is noisy - but I've never used one that wasn't and this is no worse than any other.

The whole thing is very nicely designed. The lid for the hopper and the ground coffee catcher are well thought out and fit well. Exit for the ground beans into the catcher is vertical so there is no 90 degree angle, that most other medium cost grinders have, for grinds to get caught up in. The timer is well placed and easy to set. Performance is very consistent - far more so than previous grinders I have owned. With this one, once I found the time and grind settings I needed it became just a question of pushing the button each day - very consistent. If I have a tiny complaint it is that for a full jug of coffee I have to grind twice because the timer can't be set for a long enough time to do it all in one go. Luckily it still fits in the catch jar and pressing the start button twice isn't exactly arduous.

Recommended.
on May 24, 2016
nice design and it is working perfect
on May 13, 2016
Works well, noisy, grinding time selection is kind of limited.
on May 11, 2016
I like it so far!
on May 7, 2016
Grinder broken after only a few months. Jams up.
on May 4, 2016
Very good grinder, quiet enough and easy to use and clean. There had been some comments about static, but I don't find it too much of a problem. I live in a slightly damp climate, maybe it's a bigger problem in dry climates. Also I found if I leave the ground coffee in the glass container for a few minutes before emptying it, the static dissipates. I would recommend this grinder.
on May 4, 2016
Works well, fast delivery too
on May 4, 2016
Best grinder for the price on the market. Getting replacement parts is a pain as bodum will not sell the glass carafe or cover. Lasted for over two years and performed great the whole time.