summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Color: Black|Change

on June 18, 2016
Bon produit. Plusieurs choix de mouture. Grande capacité du contenant pour les grains de café. Le seul bémol, c'est que les boutons sont en plastique, donc, plus propice au bris.
on June 16, 2016
best coffee grinder I ever have had. Compact and great grinds
on June 16, 2016
Great product! Mechanically sound. Excellent quality. I would buy this item again.
on June 14, 2016
Works fantastic
on June 6, 2016
I'm enjoying using this grinder. It's sleek, efficient and relatively quiet. The glass container does seem to help with static, but doesn't entirely eliminate it. Grind consistency seems to be very good.
on June 3, 2016
Product box had been opened. Glass container missing Bodum band. White piece below burr had already yellowed.
on June 3, 2016
very easy to use-compact-well designed
the only suggestion--should have simple directions in English on how to use settings
on May 29, 2016
Very good purchase.
on May 28, 2016
I have been using this grinder every morning for sometime now and has not let me down. Coffee is great. Looks great on the counter as well.
on May 28, 2016
So far this has exceeded my expectations. The use of a glass jar reduces the static significantly. I used to have to clean us static "spray" about every second or third day. With this one not even once a week. As others have noted it is noisy - but I've never used one that wasn't and this is no worse than any other.

The whole thing is very nicely designed. The lid for the hopper and the ground coffee catcher are well thought out and fit well. Exit for the ground beans into the catcher is vertical so there is no 90 degree angle, that most other medium cost grinders have, for grinds to get caught up in. The timer is well placed and easy to set. Performance is very consistent - far more so than previous grinders I have owned. With this one, once I found the time and grind settings I needed it became just a question of pushing the button each day - very consistent. If I have a tiny complaint it is that for a full jug of coffee I have to grind twice because the timer can't be set for a long enough time to do it all in one go. Luckily it still fits in the catch jar and pressing the start button twice isn't exactly arduous.

Recommended.