5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance to price ratio.
I bought this grinder after researching for quite sometime. I had narrowed it down to the capresso infinity 56x series and the bistro. The bistro was chosen because of the promise of static free grinding due to its glass jar.

The unit does indeed grind with minimal static. The bistro is not static free (it is almost static free). It does not produce the...
Published on Dec 24 2010 by Allan

3.0 out of 5 stars Bodum Bistro Grinder
After having done some research I decided to buy this Bodum grinder. It is a stylish good looking grinder and works pretty fast too. I use the grinder mostly for on the coffee press setting. It seems that it is still to fine for at its coarsest setting. When comparing this to coffee bought from professional coffee grinders there is a big difference. I'm a bit disappointed...
Published on Jan. 31 2012 by KW

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for caffeine addicts, May 15 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
I bought this grinder online to grind for both my coffee maker, bialleti and french press. The bean hopper turns to set the grind size, and works great. The grinds are uniform, and they don't stick to the glass container as advertised. The glass container forms a near airtight seal with the machine, keeping your grinds fresh (relatively) for a few days if you grind too much. The unit is a bit larger in my opinion, however its functionality and price makes up for it. would recommend for a first time buyer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 1 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
This product is easy to use and even easier to clean. It's does exactly as described in the product description

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for dollar, Feb. 1 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
This has become my favorite small kitchen appliance. Dependable, affordable and grinds my coffee beans just the way I like them. A great product

b

2.0 out of 5 stars Espresso grind not perfect and it's messy, Jan. 31 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
Doesn't work on the espresso setting with whole beans. They get stuck. What I had to do is use the coarse grind first then run the grounds through the machine again to get the espresso grind to work. This method works but the machine heats up quick and it becomes messy transferring the grinds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee grinder ever, Jan. 30 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
This is the best coffee grinder available for the price. It is very efficient and easy to use, has a good selection of grinding levels to please all coffee lovers, has a low noise level, is very easy to maintain, and the results are terrific. I have only been enjoying using it for about two months, and if it continues to function this way for a reasonable number of years, I will never look at another type of coffee grinder again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Très bon produit, Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
Ce moulin à café est très bon. J'étais un peu inquiète, car ma machine à espresso nécessite une mouture plus fine que la majorité des machines à espresso. Par contre, le bodum bistro fait très bien le travail. Je n'ai rien de négatif à dire à propos de ce produit pour l'instant. Très satisfaite de mon produit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, Jan. 15 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
I purchased this grinder for my fiance's Christmas present this year. When compared to other grinders of the same price range, this definitely is the best one. He has used it every morning since unwrapping it (approximately 3 weeks), and has never had a problem with static in the grinds container. It can be somewhat noisy (I can hear it from upstairs), but the grinding only takes about 10 seconds, so it's really no problem. The grinder mechanism appears to be of good quality (no plastic bits that we can see!), and about a half-pound of beans fits in the upper cone. Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, Sept. 16 2011
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
I've been nothing but happy with this purchase. the grind speed, quality and features are all well above average. The grind container actually is static free and my coffee quality has significantly improved since we started using this grinder. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodum Bisto Coffee Grinder... a super little machine, Sept. 26 2011
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
I make my coffee in a one cup coffee maker because I drink only one or two cups a day. It takes a lot of time to go through coffee at that rate, so by the end, the coffee is pretty stale. I decided that buying beans and grinding my own was the best idea, but the blade grinder I had made a mess and wouldn't give an even grind.

The Bodum is fast, quiet, the anti static glass container is not messy, the grind is perfect for filter coffee, it is small enough to leave on the counter, and even though the coffee beans are a month old, there is still the yummy aroma of freshly ground coffee each morning. The five second grind gives me just enough for my two single cup brews.

I'm sold on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 28 2011
Earl Eric Schultz (Calgary, AB CAN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, Black (Kitchen)
I've had the grinder for about 2 weeks now. The comments from others are accurate. It is a small unit and it looks to me that the 20 second grind time will do about 10 scoops or about enough for a 12 cup coffee maker for me. If you like stronger coffee you'll have to wait the 5 minutes for the motor to cool down. This is fine for the two of us at home but some may prefer a higher capacity grinder. I do not make espresso so I can't comment on that but I think some may prefer a better grinder for that.
I love the small size and the looks compared to many that I've seen. I've had no mess at all in the time I've had it so I do recommend it.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 | Next ›