5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL/EFFICIENT
I chose orange because I do not have anything that is orange. It is BODUM BEAUTIFUL!!!
There is room for many beans in the grinding chamber and the grind is all that it should be-FINEST GRIND for me. I have tried many coffee grinders-I like this one best.
Published on Feb. 14 2012 by Patricia Kendall

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid little grinder, works best for fine grinding
Published 23 months ago by grrlguide

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL/EFFICIENT, Feb. 14 2012
Patricia Kendall "beadhen" (Cranbrook, BC) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Bodum Electric Grinder, May 21 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder, Orange (Kitchen)
This Bodum electric grinder works great for my coffee beans, for those who don't grind coffee would work just as well for grinding nuts or dried herbs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid little grinder, works best for fine grinding, May 16 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder, Orange (Kitchen)
We were looking for an entry-level grinder at a low price point to grind beans for our french press. Bodum rarely disappoints. This blade grinder doesn't give a consistent grind unless you aim for a drip or finer grind (holding down the button for over 20 seconds). If you aim for a coarser grind, I've found that it's inconsistent, and some of the beans are cut/scraped rather than truly ground. On the plus side, there's very little dust, and it's easily cleared with a coarse brush that I keep near the grinder for that purpose. This is a nice firm, well designed entry-level grinder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job. And it's sooo cute too!, Feb. 28 2012
blamemame (London ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder, Orange (Kitchen)
I have a Baratza burr grinder that is the workhorse grinder for my regular coffee. Every day I have to empty it to put in espresso beans for my daily treat. This little Bodum Bistro blade grinder now does the job. Grinds the espresso beans to perfection. Aaaah! (And the orange colour provides an extra ray of sunshine.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised., Dec 26 2011
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder, Orange (Kitchen)
We use a coffee press and find using freshly ground coffee makes the coffee even better. This grinder works extremely well, I can grind the beans as fine as I want. I like that I can wind the cord underneath the grinder and it stays there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good grinder for the money, June 18 2012
Paul Apking (St. Catharines, Ont., Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder, Orange (Kitchen)
Well designed grinder. I picked the colour orange because it stands out! Very easy to clean, has a long cord for out of reach outlets and grinds beans well for french press. Usually I use a coarse grind for my french press and I found it does that well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Awesome, May 6 2012
The Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder is fantastic - No complaints
and it looks sharp too.
I like the storage for the electric wire at the bottom and the little knublies along the side for a better grip is also a very good feature.
we made a great chloice
Delivery was quick- awesome experience with this purchase.
Thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Produit parfait, April 25 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder, Orange (Kitchen)
J'ai acheté ce produit en connaissant la bonne réputation des produits Bodum. Je n'ai pas été déçue, il moud à la perfection le café et la graine de lin. Son couvert sert de mesure, impossible de mettre trop de grains. En plus d'être très attrayant, il se nettoie facilement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value for price of grinder, Feb. 19 2012
E. MacDuff (Ottawa, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder, Orange (Kitchen)
We've only had the grinder for a few weeks but each time we've used it we're pretty impressed. It stores well and cleans up easily and was a better price on Amazon than anywhere else we looked for one. If you're an avid coffee/espresso drinker who grinds beans every day, you may consider the bigger Burr grinder by Bodum but for occasional use (about once or twice every 10-14 days) it's perfectly adequate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 6 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Electric Blade Grinder, Orange (Kitchen)
I am pleased that this grinder is very quite and efficient. Great color and price. It's enough for my family since there are only two people drink coffee.

ARRAY(0xc13c11e0)